J. Lo/j. Simpson Purse

agpb26

Reaction score
Hi! This is my very first post! Since you are all so fashion savvy! I'm knew you'd be the best group of people to come to for some help. I'm looking for the name of the designer or handbag that J. Lo and Jessica Simpson have been wearing. It's a very oversized bag with a large "O" ring that connects the shoulder strap...any ideas???
Thanks for you help!!1 :smile:

it might be the gucci one. she was in people mag this week carrying the pink one, and the black one on a different day

No pics, but I remember seeing it in either US or People. It's really cute and looks like it would have LOADS of storage space!

Is it this one? Or am I way off?? lol
jenokla.jpg

pubfrankier28ete03.jpg

you're right...they both have that long tassel thingie...anyone know how much?

Givenchy 'Pumpkin' Bag - Prefer the new hand-held version, Christina has one - very cool
(even on her!)

I REALLY LOVE THIS BAG TOO
I HAVE PHOTOS OF THIS BAG FROM THE GIVENCHY SITE....

You know, Julien's collections for Givenchy might be atrocious, but the accessories for the line are absolutely incredible. I have the L'Officiel 1000 Modeles Accessories Lookbook for spring 2004 and the new Givenchy bags are exquisite!

This poor bag had to be associated with this creature. WHere was J. Lo's mirror or eye sight this day???

jenokla.jpg

I actually really like that bag, for a casual day or something.
any info on the price? (the white one)

Originally posted by OriginalGucciGirl@Feb 19th, 2004 - 4:40 pm
yippeeee! one could fit the whole house in that pink GG bag! :lol:
:lol: thats why i would never get a bag that large.. its asking to be stuffed with jumk :smile: so where ya been girl... havent seen u in a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->