Jack Huston

littlepaperstars

Reaction score
I have to say I'm gobsmacked he doesn't have a thread.

Jack Alexander Huston (born 7 December 1982) is an English actor. Huston had a starring role in "Neighborhood Watch" and recently filmed Outlander (2008) with James Caviezel and Sophia Myles. He appeared in the third film in the Twilight series, Eclipse, where he played Royce King II.
Huston currently appears in HBO's Boardwalk Empire as Richard Harrow, a heavily scarred World War I marksman turned gangster. On December 16, 2010, it was announced Huston would be made a series regular after appearing in five episodes of the first season.
He's also also Angelica Huston's nephew and is not only pretty (with a touch of the Johnny Depps) but he has great style!

Interview magazine

Last edited by a moderator:
Right on the mark littlepaperstars with the Johnny Depp thing. Love him on Boardwalk Empire. ^_^

I think he's hugely underrated actually, and I'm amazed with all the press Boardwalk Empire has that we haven't seen more of him. Just a shame they cover half his face up!

Actor Jack Huston attends the 8th Annual CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards at the Skylight SOHO on November 14, 2011 in New York City. (November 13, 2011 - Photo by D Dipasupil/Getty Images North America)
Jack+Huston+8th+Annual+CFDA+Vogue+Fashion+8ORFOJOfSMZl.jpg
Jack+Huston+8th+Annual+CFDA+Vogue+Fashion+SMfOJ6KkSjCl.jpg

Jack+Huston+8th+Annual+CFDA+Vogue+Fashion+gHuTJn6JJ03l.jpg
Jack+Huston+8th+Annual+CFDA+Vogue+Fashion+DB46TnoTJJVl.jpg

Jack+Huston+8th+Annual+CFDA+Vogue+Fashion+v6FCiLVhMKUl.jpg

Jack+Huston+8th+Annual+CFDA+Vogue+Fashion+n-skdJCtzwql.jpg

Shannan Click (L) and Jack Huston attend The Cinema Society & Altoids screening of The Weinstein Company's "Our Idiot Brother" at 1 MiMA Tower on August 22, 2011 in New York City. (August 21, 2011 - Photo by Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America)
Jack+Huston+Cinema+Society+Altoids+Host+Screening+KQleSeViUl-l.jpg
Jack+Huston+Cinema+Society+Altoids+Host+Screening+00fpBuDt5Zhl.jpg

Actors Jack Huston (L) and Angelica Huston attend the "Boardwalk Empire" Season 2 premiere after party at the The Waldorf=Astoria on September 14, 2011 in New York City. (September 13, 2011 - Photo by D Dipasupil/Getty Images North America)
Jack+Huston+Boardwalk+Empire+Season+2+Premiere+8C-3CDCjDJdl.jpg
Jack+Huston+Boardwalk+Empire+Season+2+Premiere+dVtdlVT_vZIl.jpg

Actor Jack Huston (R) and model Shannan Click attend the "Boardwalk Empire" Season 2 premiere at the Ziegfeld Theater on September 14, 2011 in New York City. (September 13, 2011 - Photo by D Dipasupil/Getty Images North America)
Jack+Huston+Boardwalk+Empire+Season+2+Premiere+qZwJTTwx2sol.jpg
Jack+Huston+Boardwalk+Empire+Season+2+Premiere+HHF_beu7KLfl.jpg

Actor Jack Huston attends the 2011 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show at the Lexington Avenue Armory on November 9, 2011 in New York City. (November 8, 2011 - Photo by Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images North America)
Jack+Huston+2011+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+ZClfbUn1y0Sl.jpg
Jack+Huston+2011+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+Qg7mRlQ8uk8l.jpg

Jack+Huston+2011+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+acMNRwS50h8l.jpg
Jack+Huston+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+After+b61N0Y1iKHEl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
His face is ethereal!:shock: But I'm gonna need him to lose the Beiber hair.

Actor Jack Huston attends the "We Need to Talk About Kevin" screening at the Sunshine Landmark on November 15, 2011 in New York City. (November 14, 2011 - Photo by Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images North America)
Jack+Huston+Need+Talk+Kevin+New+York+Screening+UlLVpWYdqU0l.jpg
Jack+Huston+Need+Talk+Kevin+New+York+Screening+tvJ7rFzJvJ7l.jpg

Actor Jack Huston (R)) and Shannan Click attend the G-Star Rodeo Drive Store Opening on December 6, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California. (December 5, 2011 - Photo by Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America)
Jack+Huston+G+Star+Rodeo+Drive+Store+Opening+3mA5KtCHHY0l.jpg
Jack+Huston+G+Star+Rodeo+Drive+Store+Opening+YkXRTx-esvyl.jpg

Jack+Huston+G+Star+Rodeo+Drive+Store+Opening+rc-OWoZibMwl.jpg
Jack+Huston+G+Star+Rodeo+Drive+Store+Opening+I27HtaNIytPl.jpg

And he's got good taste in movies! I really want to see We Need to Talk About Kevin. Kind of jealous of him actually. Anyway, nice sleek look at the Rodeo Drive store opening. And the cool hair is back thank goodness.

I'm fairly sure the bad hair is laregly due to Boardwalk Empire. He certainly has a type when it comes to women too, first Cat Deeley now Shannan.

US Vogue January 2012
Ph: Craig McDean
scanned by sister-d @ bwgreyscale

Actor Jack Huston arrives at HBO's Post 2012 Golden Globe Awards Party at Circa 55 Restaurant on January 15, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California. (January 14, 2012 - Photo by Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America)
Jack+Huston+HBO+Post+2012+Golden+Globe+Awards+a8SWYigI0Sxl.jpg
Jack+Huston+HBO+Post+2012+Golden+Globe+Awards+kwa3SO_WEIkl.jpg
Jack+Huston+13th+Annual+Warner+Bros+InStyle+1QtJYYyBRNrl.jpg

Actor Jack Huston arrives at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 29, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. (January 28, 2012 - Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images North America)
Jack+Huston+18th+Annual+Screen+Actors+Guild+Smqv5bjJvVgl.jpg
Jack+Huston+18th+Annual+Screen+Actors+Guild+KnhJVSAf06tl.jpg

Dane DeHaan, Jack Huston and Ben Foster on the set of their new movie 'Kill Your Darlings' in Brooklyn, New York City. (March 19, 2012 - Photo by PacificCoastNews.com)
Jack+Huston+Stars+Film+Kill+Darlings+Z0_GrHSZ-yhl.jpg

Jack+Huston+Stars+Film+Kill+Darlings+jf9hRryZyegl.jpg

Jack+Huston+Daniel+Radcliffe+Films+Kill+Darlings+7pWJYvkcvKcl.jpg

Filming 'Kill Your Darlings' in Manhattan - March 26, 2012

tlfan

GQ Italia June 2012
'ANIMA VINTAGE'

Ph: Marcus Mam

avaxhome.ws

The Cinema Society & Manifesto Yves Saint Laurent screening of The Weinstein Company's 'Lawless' on August 13, 2012

gettyimages

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->