Jacket help

Kristina

Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying a new jacket because I'm really tired of the one I have now. But I have no idea of what I should buy.. It's still pretty cold up here (Sweden) but the weather is changing much, and I don't want to waste my money on a jacket I could only use for a month or so. Do you have any tips?

I found this one by Abercrombie but I think it maybe will be too warm..?

JacketEchelonOlive.jpg

hmm

It looks like it is only thinly quilted, and it is probably filled with a cotton batting type material? does it say? if this is the case, then it probably isnt too warm, but if you want it to do more seasons, you might want to look for something similar where you can detatch the fur (faux I hope) if it doesnt on this one...does that help at all?

if the jacket has down in it, then it may be too warm, depending on how easily you get cold...although it would still not be a very large amount of down...

ok, what Im trying to say is that the warmth depends not on the style but the material...once again I hope this helps.

that jackets quite uncomfortable imo... but it wont be too warm and its also cropped

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->