Jaco van den Hoven

Katnani

Reaction score

(O2W)

OMG, I surrender! This guy is :wub:. When I saw his pic on "New Faces" at O2W by heart could stop! Is face is so unbelievable... Those gorgeous blue eyes (I'm not even into blue eyes most of the times), those amazing lips, that hair, is different nose, his shemale features... I'm mesmerized! :crush:

Here's his stats:

Nationality: Dutch
Date of Birth: March 6 1990
Height: 6'1'' / 1,86 m
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Shoes: 11,5 / 45
Mother Agencie: Republic

Agencies: Bananas Paris, Why Not Model Management Milan

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's his feature in O2W today:

Jaco’s startlingly blue eyes, prominent pout and interesting androgyny make him a natural for editorial, and – seeing as he’s in Paris and Milan for the menswear shows – could make just as much of an impact on the catwalk. This extraordinary Dutchman was discovered late last year by Amsterdam’s boutique men’s agency Republic, and has shot with Jolijn Snijders for Contributing Editor.

Some screen caps from the video above:

(mensmodelstalk.blog8.fc2.com)

A few more pics from his profile in Republic:

(Republic Models)

One more, this time by Jolijn Snijders for the Contributing Editor (Fashion Editor: Jordy Huinder:(

(ourhollowbones.tumblr.com - Death)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just realized he has a showcard for Paris 2010 F/W By Bananas! I hope he gest booked for as many shows as possible! I'll be looking for him. :heart:

(models.com)

He doesn't have one for Milan by Why Not, though... :( Well, he has plenty of time!)

OMG... please hit me, Sasha P. has no comparisons and she's ultra-exotic, but I'll dare to say...
this boy looks a little like Sasha :shock:

and I :heart: Sasha

OMG :shock: :bounce: :buzz: Jaco had his runway debut in Paris!!!! *faints*

Here it is:

Shirt By CDG 2010 F/W Paris:

(modelhommes)

He's got lovely eyes, but that long hair makes him look a bit too androgynous. I think he'd look much better with a short-cropped haircut -- it would bring out his eyes even more.

He's got lovely eyes, but that long hair makes him look a bit too androgynous. I think he'd look much better with a short-cropped haircut -- it would bring out his eyes even more.

You're probably right, but I love his shemale appearance, to be honest... :blush: :crush:

OMG :shock: :bounce: :buzz: Jaco had his runway debut in Paris!!!! *faints*

Here it is:

Shirt By CDG 2010 F/W Paris:

(modelhommes)

2 more

shirmwaw100433.jpg

shirmwaw100577.jpg

model hommes

More measurements:

Bust 81 - 32"
Waist 72 - 28"
Hips 88 - 35"

More pics! I love the styling... It's funny to see him without his hair in front of his face! :smile: I'm glad he has 2 pages now! :clap: I bet he'll be big! At least I hope :blush:

(whynotmodels.com)

Bon International | My Heart is Set by Ola Rindal

myheart7.jpg

thefashionisto.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"