Jacqueline Zhao Jun

Mr-Dale

Unveil Yourself....
Reaction score
I really love Asian models and I really hope that Asia will be the next Brasil. They popped up at S/S 06 numerous times and I hope they will take over for F/W 0607. Jacqueline is a girl that I hope to see then as well. She is with IMG Paris and I think she is gorgeous:

010.JPG

height: 178cm/5'10"
bust: 84cm/33"
hips: 88cm/34.5"
hair: Black
dress:
waist: 61cm/24"
shoe: 39 EU/8 US/6 UK
eyes: Black

www.imgmodels.com

Ah~finally,a thread for Zhao Jun!
I also like her.
Good to know that she's with img paris。
She comes from Shanghai.:P
1_18-66-970_2003030511470.jpg

200412171318583465.jpg

200592915595975.jpg

Some ad photos for Yue-Sai.
She used to be the spokesmodel for this brand.

I think she can be commercial and also do high fashion.
She's very versatile.

^ Very nice! I :heart: those last two especially...

EDIT: min-SH, please post the credits of those pictures :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very beautiful. I like her lips and eyes. I think we'll see alot of her in New-York for FW06. Thanks for the thread Mr-Dale

Mr-Dale said:
^ Very nice! I :heart: those last two especially...

EDIT: min-SH, please post the credits of those pictures :flower:
The photos have been in my computer for a really long time,so I dont remember the source....Sorry....
But I believe the source is the website printed on the photo.:P

I think I like her. Of course I'll have to see her runway to know for sure, but so far I mostly like what I see. She bears such a strong resemblance to Maggie Cheung:
031.JPG

but is less "classically Chinese" (or rather Cantonese--since there's so much variance in looks between southern Chinese and other regions) than Maggie, although better-looking overall. I especially like the fact that her lips aren't huge, protruding, and/or thick; however, her teeth need fixin' and fast, this is even evident in her pro shots. She has no outstanding features--indeed her eyes are on the plain side--but everything manages to fuse together to form a pleasing, even strikingly attractive, whole. For sure, she's the best pure Asian model I've seen in a LONG time (maybe ever). She tops Du Juan (sp), Sonny, An Watanabe, etc...and all the others.

In her eyeball-searing-lighting makeup ads, she looks extremely Japanese (slightly beaked nose with a high bridge, a la Tamlyn Tomita). I mean this as a compliment (not one of the highest order, but still a +). ^_^ I can totally see her as an SK II or Shisheido cosmetics model. In fact looking at her evokes this vague sense of deja vu since I've probably seen her in said ads in Taiwan last summer...

photo credit: this thread

AshtonK said:
Am I seeing things, or is that Freja Beha's Asian twin on the right? :shock:

:rofl:
I actually think she looks more Latina or Chicana but your point is well-taken.

galviggo said:
I think I like her. Of course I'll have to see her runway to know for sure, but so far I mostly like what I see. She bears such a strong resemblance to Maggie Cheung:

but is less "classically Chinese" (or rather Cantonese--since there's so much variance in looks between southern Chinese and other regions) than Maggie, although better-looking overall. I especially like the fact that her lips aren't huge, protruding, and/or thick; however, her teeth need fixin' and fast, this is even evident in her pro shots. She has no outstanding features--indeed her eyes are on the plain side--but everything manages to fuse together to form a pleasing, even strikingly attractive, whole. For sure, she's the best pure Asian model I've seen in a LONG time (maybe ever). She tops Du Juan (sp), Sonny, An Watanabe, etc...and all the others.

In her eyeball-searing-lighting makeup ads, she looks extremely Japanese (slightly beaked nose with a high bridge, a la Tamlyn Tomita). I mean this as a compliment (not one of the highest order, but still a +). ^_^ I can totally see her as an SK II or Shisheido cosmetics model. In fact looking at her evokes this vague sense of deja vu since I've probably seen her in said ads in Taiwan last summer...

photo credit: this thread

My first reaction is that she's quite pretty but her jaw and hooked nose detract a lot from her beauty. I'd like to see more. I'm surprised you'd call her eyes plain because I think they're her best feature. They have a serene, pure quality.

1117656339_Iza4bB.jpg

she was a basketball player because her parents wanted to strengthen her weak body~~`~and now she is model and actress~~
jacqueline also did the gucci fall 05 show in shanghai

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->