Jacqueline Zhao Jun

yue-sai beauty ad

amazing yue-sai ad by zhao jun

10964155.0cc404.jpg

10964169.67611a.jpg

10964235.7d9705.jpg

:heart: :heart: :flower: :flower:

Shes incredibly beautiful and has quite a bit of range, but all these pictures are way too airbrushed, they can do without it :yuk:

Some more of her :smile:
Source: model co bee

Last edited by a moderator:
More pictures I just found...but they're so tiny! :(
I wish I had a large version of the front cover of My World magazine :(

216.jpg

220.jpg

221.jpg

Source: looque models

Gorgeous. But my best friend who is Chinese and called Jaqueline and is 3 inches shorter wont be pleased!

Well I'm not a fan of Asian models, but she's really pretty :smile:. Got beautiful face :heart:

unfortunately, i do not think her look will go far. this high society/elegant/ladylike look has been done already, by du juan and others. i think it's time to bring on some asian punk chicks :evil:

I didn't know her at all before realising this thread. She has a great face. But among all Asian models, Du Juan is at the top of my list!

ecec said:
unfortunately, i do not think her look will go far. this high society/elegant/ladylike look has been done already, by du juan and others. i think it's time to bring on some asian punk chicks :evil:

I've never thought of it that way. But the market isnt saturated with asian models enough for their to be any sort of uprisal of any sort. I guess as more faces are used on a consisten basis, they wil begin to look for a "different" genre of asian model....ie the badass :lol:

Oh! I didn't even realise that was her :lol: I actually thought that must've been another Asian Jacqueline because I figured she were still with IMG. My bad...it's stunning!

I believe Asians are the new East Europeans, Brazialians, etc.. I like her look but I do agree that we need some edgier Asian models. Bring on the punk rockers:mohawk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->