J'adore Les Baskettes !

nike are true to size :wink: they might be a bit pricier
at office + int. shipping :unsure:

but they are worth it B) the silver gets dirty fast :angry:

ringside. com was the site io was refering too :lol:
cheap boxing boots you cant beat it! ive seen them for 125 :blink: i think that is pretty overpriced.

i wish i had a pair of yohji's :doh:

yep, spacemiu. office is very reliable :heart: but check out the shipping conditions... :wink:
lolita, the yohjis arent as good looking as the tyguns though :doh:
they are much narrower in the front and look a little bit odd. the materials used arent as soft as the normal range either :ninja:

I bought some boxing-boots early this year (I've barely worn them, I feel a bit silly :unsure: ), this spring/summer, EVERYONE and their mother were wearing them here... :doh:

Originally posted by mehg@Aug 10th, 2003 - 7:13 am
LOVE retro kicks but especially the ultra-high sneaks or boxing boots laced up over pants. This was my fav:
100107373.jpg
I want the really high Converse ,does anyone know where I can find them but not the leathe rones ,please ? :woot:

:heart:

I didn't realize those were converse or that they were the extra-high. i thought they were crazy shoes that folded over. obviously i am not looking very well.

Hmmm. I don't really care for these shoes, but I do remeber Leyla hyping them long ago. :wink:

I love shoes though. I'm checking out that site, thanks for the link :heart:

:wink: Thanks Hboogie!!

I like these,but not this folded way :huh:

24351013b.jpg

Originally posted by trean@Aug 13th, 2003 - 8:12 pm
:wink: Thanks Hboogie!!

I like these,but not this folded way :huh:

24351013b.jpg
TREAN!!!!!!!!! you are unbelievable. :woot:
i had saved this pic from the office site the other day and waited to post it to you.
those are my faves too... and i think i will get them when i am in london

:innocent:

:buzz: Leyla!! That was really sweet of you! :wink:

:o You know my taste very well ,you should really get them while you are in London! :woot:

here is what i wanted to get from london but here is the dilemma. i am a half size and they dont do them in the UK. well at least nowhere i went to check :cry:

so i gotta wait for them when they get here. hopefully :woot: :heart:

i love them :blush:

i really didnt like them but they are growing on me. they could look good :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->