Jainesse jeans ?

ysl82

Reaction score
In LA , trendy fashionistas are fed up of low rise flares , boot cut and low rise skinny jeans , girls here call them red neck jeans girls realize the cokewhore look of 05 is so passe. For 2006 opt for Jainesse jeans , THEY ARE AWESOME , I tried them on , you feel like a movie star, and with the platforms which are big this year this look will look perfect. so check out www.jainesse.com .

eeeeew! soccer mom jeans? i'm sorry but they are hideous. it reminds me of jeans for geriatric women that take arthritis medicine.

ill keep my cokewhore jeans, thank you.

Just to let you guys know I bought the foxy version and my friend did too at fred segals in LA , also some how the way these jeans fit ,
and l love the label name and logo so feminine! I wore it with chloe platforms and a sailor skivvy top with aviators and felt like a billion bucks!

soccer mom jeans are narrow and high waisted , these are a roomy wide straight cut.

edited: please stay polite when posting , see tFS guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
THEY ARE GORGEOUS! I wear low rise jeans (flare bootcut and skinny ) and I want a real change but it will be hard to part with low rise grrr . Well its official that low rise is declasse this year , I tried to buy the chloe high waisted jeans but they sold in a flash second. THANKS Im really feeling these jeans though...very helmut newton and bridgette bardot on the french riviera . thanks for the link to the website.

In general, I like high-waisted jeans, especially wide-legged circa 1970s. But at first, the posterior view of the Foxy & Charlotte seemed rather unattractive. I can kind of imagine full-length images of the jeans as being pretty cool, though. The back pockets of the slim-legged Star 77 seem sort of appealing.

In some ways, I think high-waisted jeans might be trickier to pull off and -- unless or until they become trendy -- are less appealing to most people. I think most people won't have the chutzpah to pull it off, but they won't even try in the first place because to the untrained observer, those jeans seem really frumpy.

Also, didn't Karl Lagerfield and some other people introduce this style a few seasons ago? I haven't seen it caught on much anywhere since then. I guess if it is to become a trend, it will take time. And it will also take some young, so-called "style icon" celeb to be seen wearing it as she picks up her morning Americano.

also like highwaisted but those here didnt work for me, they do look strange

well i have a feel it will catch on. I had this feeling for skinny jeans in 03 and now I have it for these high waisted wide leg pants by this summer or next year but till then enjoy low rise while it lasts!

It will catch on faster than anyone thinks. I love them. How do I get them?

I don't usually like high waists, but I like these, they have a really cool retro feeling.

yikes.... they are not very flattering to the behind of the model.. or is it just me? :ninja:

i agree

:P :P :P the jeans are nice but , the photos taken dont look nice but as an earlier user mentioned , people think this look is frumpy but I have seen a few girls starting to wear chloeish jeans like that and it really looks nice, me and my friends were at the galleria , this girls was wearing braided high waist parallels with a with striped t shirt with , curved wedges it looked really really pretty and everybody was looking at her in awe. So I want them!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->