Jalouse December 2006 : Margherita Missoni/ Zoe Kravitz

^ thanks BerlinRocks! My scans are in a different format to the ones accepted by imagevenue...but I'll re-scan and post them. Eventually! I'm not gonna give up! This machine isn't gonna get the best of me yet!:lol:

OMG! It's really not my day! I can't format my scans to jpg. Anyone know of image hosting sites that accept pdf or tiff?

Thanks to everyone who posted scans! The issue looks great, too bad it won't make it to the bookstores here for about 2 months :doh: :angry:

def. prefer Margherita's cover...

Karina, did you manage to sort the pics out? I would love to see the scans.. ^_^

So all in all , there's an editorial featuring Margherita Missoni, another with Zoe Kravitz and one with Camilla Al Fayed..

StellaMare said:
def. prefer Margherita's cover...

Karina, did you manage to sort the pics out? I would love to see the scans.. ^_^
Unfortunately, no.:( I've been wracking my brain all morning but for someone reason none of my scans will upload! I can't work out why! Any computer experts who can pm me and help me out?:flower:

^Karina, please don't use image venue. I don't like this host as images tend to disappear after some time.
Imageshack is very good. It f**ks up sometimes but it's usually reliable and great.
Try again and don't despair!
karma's waiting for you... :wink:

nanker_phledge said:
Yes I did get it , but it's a handkerchief ?? I thought it was more like a small scarf...

Zoe's editorial-1

Zoe-2

Zoe-3

Zoe-4
yeah it's supposed to be a little scarf. but when my mother saw it she said
"what an ugly kleenex, you def. buy anything with a name on it!":lol:

by the way, the other "golden kid" is Camilla Al Fayed, too.
(honestly Jalouse is really getting me bored and mad with this almost-everymonth "New Generation Rich&Famous Kids" themes)

Last edited by a moderator:
^poor karina!!!
(don't you have photoshop to change the format? from tiff to jpg?)

here are some snaps from Jalouse :

pages :
#1/2 News with Peaches Geldof, Allure (photo by paolo codeluppi and style by laure ambroise)
#3/4 tendances with random strangers. photo & style by Sebastien Cambos (good work!)
#5 Eugenia Niarchos and Tatiana Santo Domingo (gf of Andrea Casighari)
#6 (...) Camilla Al-Fayed (her sister or aunt...honestly i'm lost in Al-Fayed clan! Jasmin di Milo (i guess she's married).

i post trends highlights in the trends thread.
(they have a xmas-shopping list.)

photos by me.

for little Missoni, i don't know why, yet. but i don't like the story. maybe the photog, the model, the style. sthg is just not working.

I agree with you...I mean it seems that they just stick to the trends (the pop culture, Lindsay and co, the 'daughters of..' generation, a little bit more and I wouldn't be surprised if they put Cory Kennedy on cover).I'm not even counting the fact that they sort elaborate pairs of successive issues revolving around the same topics or people (The Sonja Kinsji/Anna Cleveland one + this one, past issues with Valentine Fillol Cordier and Irina Lazareanu...).On one hand , the styling,designs and illustrations are always great and they're always innovating fashion wise , but the choice of models or subjects is just getting redundant, which is unfortunate since I think they have the potential to propose other style icons or models instead of just sticking to the trends...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->