Jalouse February 2007: Kate Bosworth

1karina1

Distract Me...
Reaction score
Kate Bosworth on the cover.

source: jaloufashion.com

This issue is meant to be on Visionnary fashion and they choose one of the most blandest celebs to put on the cover!:lol:

Anyway apart from a feature on Kate it also includes features on:

- new generation of designers; Gareth Pugh, Devi Kroell, Christopher Kane and Todd Lynn

- Anna Klossowska de Rola (daughter of Loulou de La Falaise)

- rock bands; the Klaxons, CYHASY, Little Barrie and Cold War Kids

- Gwen Stefani

I agree the choice for Kate wouldn't have been mine too, but the cover looks good though imo, very fresh-looking imo :heart:
would have been perfect with a newcomer model

cover is awful and bland,but the contesnts seems to be pretty interesting

:ninja: I love the clothes that Jalouse usually feature, and the photography, but this daugther of/hollywood thing they've got going on now is SO boring.

Wow, I wouldn`t recognise her. Thank you :flower:

The issue is not bad at all, I bought it because I badly needed a magazine even though I wasn't really impressed on first glance.The Kate editorial is quite beautiful (although I'm not a fan of her.I didn't know she was dating James Rousseau).The fashion editorials exude that kind of futurist vibe but are not really convincing.I basically love Jalouse these days for their news, events to catch up, infos and items you don't really find anywhere else...I like how French mags are getting more and more interested in American fashion icons or culture and how Japanese or American are getting interested in French actresses or icons, it's an interesting swap.

nanker_phledge said:
The issue is not bad at all, I bought it because I badly needed a magazine even though I wasn't really impressed on first glance.The Kate editorial is quite beautiful (although I'm not a fan of her.I didn't know she was dating James Rousseau).The fashion editorials exude that kind of futurist vibe but are not really convincing.I basically love Jalouse these days for their news, events to catch up, infos and items you don't really find anywhere else...I like how French mags are getting more and more interested in American fashion icons or culture and how Japanese or American are getting interested in French actresses or icons, it's an interesting swap.

Is there anyway you might be able to scan the editorials?! I'd love to see what the Kate pictures look like! :D

Fliss said:
Is there anyway you might be able to scan the editorials?! I'd love to see what the Kate pictures look like! :D

I'll scan the magazine contents when I buy it this week, hun. :flower:

I can't stand Kate Bosworth, but this is just horrible... So much for vi-sion-a-ry.

I really like this magazine but it does not consistently appear on my local newsstands and I usually have to hunt for it. I don't like the cover and Kate is up there with Sienna on my can't stand list. However, I am dying to see some scans of the contents.

they changed their art direction AGAIN?...
isn't it the same than Pop fluomarkers writtings?! did they change just the cover style or is it the same inside?!

Elianne Smit by Benjamin Nitot

mnp

Last edited by a moderator:
Yana K. by Stratis & Beva

mnp

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen