Jameela Jamil

Discussion in 'Star Style' started by kbella, Apr 30, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. kbella

kbella New Member

New T4 Presenter, is she poised to take Alexa's place? I think she has an interesting look, quirky retro. She's also an ex-model.

[​IMG]

contact music

[​IMG]

Independent

[​IMG]

T4

[​IMG]

Sugarscape

I think she has some better outfits on the show, here's a few I've found on the internet. What does everyone think of her style?

2. *CocoStar*

*CocoStar* New Member

yeh, shes cool. Only one Alexa though. I think she's more...sophisticated than Alexa.

3. LolaSvelt

LolaSvelt New Member

Her presenting style is a little annoying at times, but I like her style!

4. rosalynn

rosalynn New Member

Thanks for starting this thread :flower:

I really like her style, it's fairly distinctive without her trying too hard I think. I've loved some of the outfits she's worn on T4 and Freshly Squeezed - hope to see more of her on Freshly Squeezed as I don't really like the guys on there, they're too sneering - plus I see more of FS than T4 so will get to see her outfits more if she presents that.

5. indian_rose

indian_rose New Member

6. rosalynn

rosalynn New Member

Here are some pretty awful quality pictures from her on Freshly Squeezed this morning. Nice white dress, black belt and it looks like the same shoes as in post #1 above.

Sorry again about the quality, I can't do screen grabs so was in bed this morning with my OH's mobile phone taking pictures of the telly :ermm:

Attached Files:

7. kbella

kbella New Member

i like the white dress, thanks for posting. i never know when she's gonna be on the telly...

8. rosalynn

rosalynn New Member

I think she is going to be on Freshly Squeezed tomorrow too at 7am on Channel 4 and then probably a lot more in the future too. FS is probably your best bet to catch her, she will probably cover for Miquita Oliver on T4 at the weekends too although I think Miquita was surprisingly flying solo last weekend.

I will try and get some more Roz-style rubbishy quality pics again tomorrow, haha

9. rosalynn

rosalynn New Member

Here are some more absolutely terrible quality photos from this morning's Freshly Squeezed. She was wearing the same neon blue heels as yesterday, a blue patterned top, black belt and a dark navy vest top.

She has a really nice figure I think, and I love her makeup, really makes the most of her facial features. I like her hair too, although it can look a bit scruffy, although I love the volume.

She also interviewed Ciara and looked to be wearing the same white dress as she wore on Thursday's FS. There were only close-up shots of her though.

Hope you like the pictures despite the quality. It's only to give a jist of her style.

Pics by me.

Attached Files:

10. kbella

kbella New Member

It seems she's wearing a lot of high street, which is good. Will be interesting to see how she develops. I agree on the figure, great proportions yet not too skinny.

11. kbella

kbella New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My screencaps

She has some kind of cute brooch on, can't make out what it is, kinda like an army pin.

12. rosalynn

rosalynn New Member

Thanks for the screencaps, a lot better than my attempt at screencaps, haha! She looks nice again, especially when you compare her outfit to Miquita's.

13. disfordangerous

disfordangerous New Member

14. Melly5525

Melly5525 New Member

Shes really pretty and interesting looking, love her style all the floral dresses with the belts:heart:

15. disfordangerous

[​IMG]
    zimbio

[​IMG]
    twitter.com/jameelajamil

16. rosalynn

rosalynn New Member

Thanks for the ID on the shoes disfordangerous, not surprised they're Topshop actually it totally looks like their style. My sister has a similar pair in a similar colour from this season, platform's a bit higher tho and it has no black trim on it.

Thanks for posting the new photos too :flower: I didn't realise she had Twitter, there's another one for me to follow :rolleyes: :lol:

Here are a few more poo quality photos I took of her on Freshly Squeezed this morning, another dress, with black and rope-style wedges by the looks of it. I only just caught the end of this as I was late waking up :innocent:

Sorry again for the quality.

Attached Files:

17. 1karina1

1karina1 Distract Me...

^ thanks so much for starting this thread and for all the pics!:flower:

I spot Jameela on tv very rarely, which is super frustrating as I really love her look. She's got a great retro bombshell vibe, always accentuating her curves and her make-up compliments her features. :heart:

All the male tv crew and presenters must have a hard time concentrating when she's in the room :lol:

18. kbella

kbella New Member

^ if you sign up to TV Catchup you can watch it online, and just screen grab it. That's how I did mine.

19. rosalynn

rosalynn New Member

Hey 1karina1, love that... "retro bombshell", that's her to a tee! She'll be on Freshly Squeezed loads now I bet as she seems to have taken over from Alexa.

Thanks kbella for that link, really useful, I never knew it exsited. I always use iPlayer of course but the Channel 4 one has never worked for me, so thanks, karma to you

20. disfordangerous

She's on E4 Music quite alot in the mornings before 10, I normally catch her on there, haha. If shes on tomorrow then I'll take some screencaps. :)