Jameela Jamil

kbella

Reaction score
New T4 Presenter, is she poised to take Alexa's place? I think she has an interesting look, quirky retro. She's also an ex-model.

jameela_jamil_5286588.jpg

contact music

Jameela_Jamil_155910s.jpg

Independent

jameela_blog.jpg

T4

jameela.jpg

Sugarscape

I think she has some better outfits on the show, here's a few I've found on the internet. What does everyone think of her style?

yeh, shes cool. Only one Alexa though. I think she's more...sophisticated than Alexa.

Her presenting style is a little annoying at times, but I like her style!

Thanks for starting this thread :flower:

I really like her style, it's fairly distinctive without her trying too hard I think. I've loved some of the outfits she's worn on T4 and Freshly Squeezed - hope to see more of her on Freshly Squeezed as I don't really like the guys on there, they're too sneering - plus I see more of FS than T4 so will get to see her outfits more if she presents that.

Here are some pretty awful quality pictures from her on Freshly Squeezed this morning. Nice white dress, black belt and it looks like the same shoes as in post #1 above.

Sorry again about the quality, I can't do screen grabs so was in bed this morning with my OH's mobile phone taking pictures of the telly :ermm:

Attachments

• JJ01.jpg
    JJ01.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 2
  • JJ02.jpg
    JJ02.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 4
  • JJ03.jpg
    JJ03.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 2
i like the white dress, thanks for posting. i never know when she's gonna be on the telly...

I think she is going to be on Freshly Squeezed tomorrow too at 7am on Channel 4 and then probably a lot more in the future too. FS is probably your best bet to catch her, she will probably cover for Miquita Oliver on T4 at the weekends too although I think Miquita was surprisingly flying solo last weekend.

I will try and get some more Roz-style rubbishy quality pics again tomorrow, haha

Here are some more absolutely terrible quality photos from this morning's Freshly Squeezed. She was wearing the same neon blue heels as yesterday, a blue patterned top, black belt and a dark navy vest top.

She has a really nice figure I think, and I love her makeup, really makes the most of her facial features. I like her hair too, although it can look a bit scruffy, although I love the volume.

She also interviewed Ciara and looked to be wearing the same white dress as she wore on Thursday's FS. There were only close-up shots of her though.

Hope you like the pictures despite the quality. It's only to give a jist of her style.

Pics by me.

Attachments

• JJ04.jpg
    JJ04.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1
  • JJ05.jpg
    JJ05.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JJ06.jpg
    JJ06.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 16
  • JJ07.jpg
    JJ07.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 5
It seems she's wearing a lot of high street, which is good. Will be interesting to see how she develops. I agree on the figure, great proportions yet not too skinny.

3514541727_c6afaef0f8.jpg

3514541531_bd3d738bcf.jpg

My screencaps

She has some kind of cute brooch on, can't make out what it is, kinda like an army pin.

Thanks for the screencaps, a lot better than my attempt at screencaps, haha! She looks nice again, especially when you compare her outfit to Miquita's.

Shes really pretty and interesting looking, love her style all the floral dresses with the belts:heart:

Thanks for the ID on the shoes disfordangerous, not surprised they're Topshop actually it totally looks like their style. My sister has a similar pair in a similar colour from this season, platform's a bit higher tho and it has no black trim on it.

Thanks for posting the new photos too :flower: I didn't realise she had Twitter, there's another one for me to follow :rolleyes: :lol:

Here are a few more poo quality photos I took of her on Freshly Squeezed this morning, another dress, with black and rope-style wedges by the looks of it. I only just caught the end of this as I was late waking up :innocent:

Sorry again for the quality.

Attachments

• JJ08.jpg
    JJ08.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 4
  • JJ09.jpg
    JJ09.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 3
^ thanks so much for starting this thread and for all the pics!:flower:

I spot Jameela on tv very rarely, which is super frustrating as I really love her look. She's got a great retro bombshell vibe, always accentuating her curves and her make-up compliments her features. :heart:

All the male tv crew and presenters must have a hard time concentrating when she's in the room :lol:

Hey 1karina1, love that... "retro bombshell", that's her to a tee! She'll be on Freshly Squeezed loads now I bet as she seems to have taken over from Alexa.

Thanks kbella for that link, really useful, I never knew it exsited. I always use iPlayer of course but the Channel 4 one has never worked for me, so thanks, karma to you

She's on E4 Music quite alot in the mornings before 10, I normally catch her on there, haha. If shes on tomorrow then I'll take some screencaps. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->