James Jeans help

Tiffany7

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I ordered a pair of James Jeans... the Jack jeans that have the patch pockets in the front in the medium bent color. They have creases down the legs which I hate & Im thinking I want to return them because of that. Then I was told that they just come that way in shipping & the crease will come out with wash or wear. The crease looks almost permanant like some Seven jeans I got years ago & the crease is still in them & I have stopped wearing them because I got sick of the crease so fast.

I was just wondering do all the James Jeans with the front patch pockets have creases down the legs & do they really come out? I was thinking about the light soil color (they are the ones that I saw on another website & was told that the crease is there but will come out).

If the creases do come out I love the jeans. Im confused about the medium bent which is stretch & the light soil which isnt stretch though. Is the cut different or anything else different other than the fact that one is stretch & one isnt? What about the color difference? They look about the same color online.

Liv had a pair that she wore in her early stages of pregnancy... I wish I knew which ones (color, stretch or not) that she has.
Theres some pics of her wearing them here (with the tie dyed tee) & theres some on the next page too. Copy & paste the whole link. :wink:

http://www.abacausa.com/ximagi/search.php?message=Person:+LIV%20TYLER&people[]=LIV%20TYLER

Thanks for your help. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moddydoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->