Janete Friedrich

She looks kind of uncomfortable on the runway, I hope she improves on her runway presence right now it looks kind of forced

Her f/w 09.10 Showcard
janetecoverfb7.jpg
janetebackvj5.jpg

onemanagement.com

Her profile is one of the most bizarre I've ever seen, the shorter haircut definitely brings more attention to it. A longer haircut would stifle it (see post #1).

The bleached eyebrows look amazing on her and very few can pull that off. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing her in future editorials.

Rad Hourani F/W 2009 NYC
346udfl.jpg
29w3egw.jpg

welomodels.com

I prefer her with her natural hair color and long hair. I think the short red hair is a gimmick.

She was Rad Hourani exclusive and opened the show :heart:

Rad Hourani Backstage
36290825.jpg

dazzeddigital.com

thanks so much Mariemaud :heart:

It's a secret but we've got (almost) the same glasses

Janete Friedrich @ One (NY)​
We thought about an article on Janete. Once or twice over the last few weeks. It was supposed to be a part of our TMSRRE series at the beginning, when she walked for Rad Hourani. Exclusively. Her only show of the season and simply the perfect match. The wise decision. Then it was our turn to make one. What was better ? An immediate post to highlight it could have been a good idea. A better one came a few days after, over the weekend and as London fashion week was already going one. Why not crowning her as our last TMSRRE girl of the season ? Like a favorite among the favorites regardless of the trends. The ultimate. Back from Paris this idea took more place than ever in our mind but hadn't enough time to grow up to its max. Janete's tests arrived before. By Chadwick Tyler. Feel the urge. Too bad for the review, too good to see something fresh from the freshest.
mariemaud.canalblog.com/

very gorgeous new pictures from her :heart:

Time is on her side

Janete Friedrich @ One (NY)​
Her first steps on the runway in NY was as an exclusive for Rad Hourani. Her first editorial out since that day includes the cover and is for the newest issue of Joy Quarterly. There's definitely something unusually unique (beautifully pleonastic) with Janete Friedrich who could also be the most intriguing and interesting girl both at her mother agency Way Models in Brazil and her home in NY - One Management. She poses in Prada on the cover and graces a few more pages inside, dreamy debuts in an ethereal editorial. We quite love such an update right after her tests by Chadwick Tyler.

mariemaud.canablog.com (thank you)​

10qzy53.jpg
9up0yg.jpg

A beleza exótica da modelo brasileira Janete está conquistando os fashionistas no hemisfério norte.

Morando em Nova Iorque, Janete acaba de fotografar para a Vogue Itália, a bíblia da moda.

Enquanto ainda não disponibilizamos essas imagens fica aqui o seu mais recente ensaio em território internacional.
waymodel.wordpress.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->