Janete Friedrich

Glossy hair, dark lipstick, leather jacket and tie. Catch the style and feel the distant fire. There is something serious about her look and it's quite a prowess in itslef as it takes to be a fabulous model to make orange hair look so serious. There is something distant in her expressions which makes them truly classy. And classic, somehow. We know it's probably the last word someone would have in mind regarding Janete's beauty type but we truly feel this classic vibe on her story shot by James Mahon. Revealed by her polas from One, tests by Anderson and her exclusive walk for Rad Hourani, the Brazilian (from Way Models in Sao Paulo) who looks sensitive, andogynous, strange, classic, gorgeous, otherworldly and human - all at the same time, all in one - is building a more-than-flawless portfolio.

June 29, 2009 / mariemaud.canalblog.com

Vogue Italia August 2009
Suggestions
Photo: Greg Lotus
Models: Tanya Dziahileva, Christina Carey & Janete Friedrich

scanned by Diciassette (17)

^^Amazing news for Janete, lovely story, she reminds me a bit of Sophie Dahl there, a bit more androgynous :heart: Thanks for the scans Diciassette :kiss:
Rad Hourani Backstage

dazzeddigital.com
this picture was kinda prophetic with Tanya D behind :P

Elle Brazil August 2009

Editorial: "Dias Claros"
Ph.: Fábio Bartelt
Models: Cláudia Seiler, Cristiane Stamboroski, Janete Friedrich, Luana Dachery, Luana Teifke, Natalia Schueroff, Paula Zago and Vanessa Zamiani

plaisirdelamode.blogspot.com

Elle Brazil August 2009

Editorial: "Neon Lights"
Ph.: Renam Christofoletti
Models: Indira Carvalho & Janete Friedrich

plaisirdelamode.blogspot.com

Show Package S/S 10

2isbaxd.jpg

9gh7np.jpg

capped by me from models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
New Order S/S 10
Models: Janete Friedrich and Larissa Johann
Ph.: Daniel Mattar

welovemodels

What a unique face! I really like Janete's look...I wish her well on the runway this upcoming season! ...and I'm looking forward to much more editorial work in the future as well! :blush::heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justafyck
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->