Janice Dickinson is Back!!!

peacelover142002

go red sox
Reaction score
from the daily blabber:
Janice Dickinson Lands a Series

E_JaniceDickinson_136.jpg
The b*tch is back!
America's Next Top Model and Surreal Life star Janice "I'm the world's first supermodel" Dickinson has a reality show to call her own. The Oxygen network has hired her for what they're tentatively calling the Janice Dickinson Project.
In the series, Janice starts her own modeling agency and has to sift through 500 aspiring models until she comes up with the top five. So far Oxygen ordered 10 episodes of the show, which will begin airing this spring.
You can bet Tyra Banks ain't thrilled about Janice's latest venture, which is basically a rip off of Tyra's America's Next Top Model. Janice was a judge on ANTM until this past season. She was reportedly fired for being a big ole pain in the behind.

i want to know what idiot is giving this woman a tv show.

Real models are more likely to come out of this show than ANTM. Ill be you money on that.

I will watch the show. I am not a huge fan of Janice, but she always makes things interesting.

yourbestfriend said:
Real models are more likely to come out of this show than ANTM. Ill be you money on that.

right on! Janice is such a brat and is always tooting her own horn, but at least the show will be entertaining

Janice is indeed interesting......wonder who'll she choose as judges on her show (maybe Tyra)

Sloan said:
I will watch the show. I am not a huge fan of Janice, but she always makes things interesting.

I agree. She is very interesting.

Noo.... I don't have that channel........ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am so going to try to watch this show!!!! Janice is hilarious, she annoys me sometimes but she's so darn awesome! :woot:

yourbestfriend said:
Definately. I was looking at old pics of Janice and OMG, she was incredible, much better than Tyra. Also I dont think Janice liked playing second fiddle to Tyra esp when Janice makes Tyra look like a Sears mannequin.

I can't wait to see it. Oh and it'll be on Premium Cable...That means she'll be even more insane. Love her.

any old pics of Janice can post??

I can't wait to hear her comments about the potential models. She is hilarious and doesn't hold anything back.

janice wasn't fired from ANTM. she took a break to film "the surreal life" and she will be back for the fifth season.
apparently, she is trying to open her own modeling agency, so she is probably using this show as a project to launch the agency with some good models.

I'll watch it. I'm rather disappointed with the more commercial direction Tyra was taking with her show and choice of models...Janice won't do that, I don't think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaanok
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->