Jason Lewis dating Michelle Trachtenberg

bluedolphin

Reaction score
http://www.pr-inside.com/lewis-and-trachtenberg-dating-r58209.htm
Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)

2007-03-01 21:19:51 -

Former SEX AND THE CITY star JASON LEWIS is moving on from his split with ROSARIO DAWSON and is dating BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER star MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG.
Lewis, 35, and Trachtenberg, 21, were recently spotted on a date at the Chateau Marmont hotel in Los Angeles.
A source tells American publication Us Weekly, "They just began hanging out." Lewis and Dawson started dating in 2004 before breaking up in November (06).
Trachtenberg has recently been romantically linked with FALL OUT BOY bassist PETE WENTZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just can't picture them together but that's just me...

He is so handsome but in my opinion has extremely questionable taste in women

Ew...Michelle looks like she's still fifteen. I remember seeing the previews for that cheesy 'Europtrip' movie where she tries to make herself into a sex-object (a la Tara Reid) but she's got the body of, like, a 12 year-old so she ended up just looking really stupid.

I'm amazed that grown men who are well into their thirties are attracted to women who, while being legally adults, still look like they're children (ex: Michelle, Mary Kate Olsen). And when I say 'look like children' I don't mean they have a child-like innocence to them (like Natalia Vodianova) what I mean is that they literally look like they have the bodies of children-- small stature and flat chested with few curves.

Yeah I agree,she does have a very child-like appearance, looks a lot younger than her years.

chicsassy7 said:
He is so handsome but in my opinion has extremely questionable taste in women

:lol: :lol: LOL, that made me laugh!

novella said:
I just can't picture them together but that's just me...

I'd prefer to picture him with me! :lol:

I cannot see these two together either. I still think of her as "Harriet the Spy" though. Samantha Jones to one of Josie's Pussycats to Harriet the Spy....interesting! Haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
VainJane said:
I'm amazed that grown men who are well into their thirties are attracted to women who, while being legally adults, still look like they're children (ex: Michelle, Mary Kate Olsen).
Well thank God such men exist otherwise these women would live a very lonely and loveless life.

Unusual couple but it definitly sounds interesting. Sometimes opposites attract.

I thought she was dating Robbie Williams?! :lol:

VainJane said:
Ew...Michelle looks like she's still fifteen. I remember seeing the previews for that cheesy 'Europtrip' movie where she tries to make herself into a sex-object (a la Tara Reid) but she's got the body of, like, a 12 year-old so she ended up just looking really stupid.

I'm amazed that grown men who are well into their thirties are attracted to women who, while being legally adults, still look like they're children (ex: Michelle, Mary Kate Olsen). And when I say 'look like children' I don't mean they have a child-like innocence to them (like Natalia Vodianova) what I mean is that they literally look like they have the bodies of children-- small stature and flat chested with few curves.

Maybe we should lock them up and put them on their own islands like lepers :lol:

I'm sad, I thought he and Rosario were cute together.

Am I the only one here who likes the idea of them as a couple? Haha I think so...but then, I have always gone for older men myself :wink:

...hmm, I can't see those two pairing up romatically, oh well. :ermm: :neutral:

Yeah he does, he looks in his mid to late 20s....

LOL, she's 21, not even close to being underaged! And wow, I have a young looking face as well, does that mean that anyone who likes me is a perv? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frikandel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->