Jason Wu Collection S/S 2025 New York

I see I see what’s going on.
His clients and probably everybody in his studio is obsessed with The Row and he decided to jump on the bandwagon.

Sad…

I always see him as NY's Erdem, but less victorian more central park lady, where is this woman now?
HYrPVSdL_t.jpg
I do like this though very Riccardo Givenchy x Vera Wang x Rick Owens

Jason Wtf...there are looks that reminded me of a certain Calvin Klein by Francisco Costa collection (around 2013).

Shame this is the route he chose for this season when his last couple were relatively good (if not gorgeous from a textiles perspective). I’d say last fall would have made for a great spring collection with couple of changes.

As light and blocky as this tries to be, it still looks very bulky and has some the models looking stout. The flat shoes don’t help.

More often than not, I enjoy Jason Wu's presence during New York Fashion Week but I'm left majorly underwhelmed this season. Everything just looks so ill-fitting and a mass of fabrics. What an absolute eyesore.

Noticing a shift in his work, and I am interested. Jason's held strong at his label and with his work, interested to see what further evolves come FW25 show season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->