Jason Wu S/S 2021 New York

I like the effortlessness and the colours though it feels more resort. I guess he decided to combine ss + resort since everyone will be eager to travel next summer

the colours are nice... the proportions seem wrongly oversized and there’s absolutely no spark, no joy. appallingly pedestrian too.

I just don't see the point in wasting all that money on a fashion show when the clothes look like they could be one of Zara's weekly drops. It's wearable, none of it is offensively ugly, but it's just too boring and pedestrian for an entire fashion show. Great seeing Indya, Grace and Hanne Gaby though, especially Indya opening the show! She looked spectacular.

The collection is a waste of fabrics, time, work and money. Boring to watch, boring to make, boooring! And that bra exposed over the dress has been done millions of times in the last five years or so!!

And I don´t understand why the models aren´t wearing maks, but Jason is!! It feels really disrespectful to models.

The collection is a waste of fabrics, time, work and money. Boring to watch, boring to make, boooring! And that bra exposed over the dress has been done millions of times in the last five years or so!!

And I don´t understand why the models aren´t wearing maks, but Jason is!! It feels really disrespectful to models.

Well to be fair, without being able to see a models face would make it hard on their career (especially if it’s their first season). But I’m not mad about Jason Wu wearing something that conceals his mouth :innocent:

Eeek oh no. I hope this is not a sign of incredibly boring, safe collections to come. Or else we’re in for some boring editorial and campaigns too :(

Well to be fair, without being able to see a models face would make it hard on their career (especially if it’s their first season).

The problem is if they get infected it could be their last season...ever. I really cannot understand why people give more importance to a job than to their health.

I just don't see the point in wasting all that money on a fashion show when the clothes look like they could be one of Zara's weekly drops. It's wearable, none of it is offensively ugly, but it's just too boring and pedestrian for an entire fashion show. Great seeing Indya, Grace and Hanne Gaby though, especially Indya opening the show! She looked spectacular.

wow didnt even realize that it was her she blended in well

I have a feeling that they were all tested afterall testing is now easily done in most states also soncidering how strict NY has been in terms of the pandemic am sure the NYFW organizers were given some very strict terms and conditions to be able to proceed.

Feels like an amalgamation of lots of others brands (Dior, Jacquemus, Valentino...) but none of him.

I have a feeling that they were all tested afterall testing is now easily done in most states also soncidering how strict NY has been in terms of the pandemic am sure the NYFW organizers were given some very strict terms and conditions to be able to proceed.

Yes, that´s good...but the problem is that some tests don´t work. Here in Spain we had problems with tests coming from China, they didn´t work correctly.

Reactions: Sai
If only Wu would model this entire collection by himself, at least that would have been more entertaining than this glorified H&M Conscious line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->