Jean-Paul Gaultier s/s 2005 - A love story

Alura

Reaction score
I searched the forum, so if this has been discussed please merge it, sorry for that. I think his latest collection is the BOMB! I love it! He has made such a come-back the last few years, his work for Hermes is amazing and his own label is even better... some pics that will make you fall in love (again:(

image1.jpg

image27.jpg

image57.jpg

image38.jpg
image63.jpg

:heart:

I never searched about this, but is JP Gaultier part of a luxury giant? And if so, which one?

but you posted that yourself...so what are you asking alura>?

I know he's the leading designer at Hermes but I didn't know Jean Paul Gaultier as a company was part of Hermes. "Gaultier has been appointed as creative director of the French luxury label Hermes, which also owns 35% of the Gaultier company assets"... the other 65% are probably his own and other investers.
Which makes me wonder what the Hermes group is....or if it's part of another group etc etc... I did some quick searching but wasn't able to find it.

image1.jpg

this two-piece bra/suit is so wonderful,i love it :wub:
i'd love to see it in an editorial worn by itself

brian...i think that look without the dress is just a cliche...it's the lace dress underneath that makes it new and interesting to me...

without it, it reminds me of dolce and gabanna in the early 90's...did you ever see the ads that meisel shot with all the supermodels on the scaffolding in dolce...?...
very similar...but styled differently (leather cap and gloves)..more bondage-y...also HOT...but very dated for me... just done to death...

for me the burgundy dress is a great fresh take on the look i already love...
plus...it adds a little gypsy flamenco flare...which is always a good thing in my book...:flower:

i'm actually quite impressed with the way that look is styled...

ooh la luv

i have always luved him & don't give 2 hoots if he's "in" or "out"... he's brilliant & special like galliano (though he did get hung up on the tattoo-apparel for a very long time) thanks for posting this awesome collection. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anomimo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->