Jean Pierre Braganza F/W 06.07 London

susie_bubble

Reaction score
Well, whilst we're wrapping up MFW and awaiting PFW, I thought I'd post some of the more over-looked shows from LFW. Probably no one cares apart from me but I just wanna share anyway!

I quite like aspects of this collection. It's dark and playful at the same time.

01.JPG
02.JPG

03.JPG
04.JPG

05.JPG
06.JPG

07.JPG
08.JPG

09.JPG
10.JPG

11.JPG
12.JPG

Yea I quite like this too! The jacket in the 5th picture of post one is fun, and also bump for LFW coverage.

really quite liking this collection, especially come of the jackets. does anyone know if anywhere stock his menswear?

I like the men's wear, even though it looks very Xavier Delcour-ish

Yeah,I did overlook this one thinking it wasn't going to be that impressive as with previous collections...but I was completely wrong! This is fabulous to me. The menswear is really beautiful too. I like the utter romanticism of it. A little bit Dandy meets Renaissance. The first two posted I love most though. The womenswear is just stunning.

ooh I'm really liking this, it's got a some edge! esp love the waistcoat & green drapey dresses. make up is fab too. :heart:

I've always liked Jean Pierre Braganza's work ^_^ It's innovative and it's quite likably grungy. It's another fantastic season. Where can you get his stuff from in the UK?

i have seen his last three collections, In my opinion he is one of the Most, if not the most interesting designer working out of london, Presently...

Wow its really nice. I love the first black trench coat..i love that style. Also the mens leather jacket with the fur on the sholder is kool too

i like the green emerging from the monochromatic backgrounds of grey and black.

hmmm this is quite nice... both the womenswear and the menswear are interesting.. i like the shoes! thanks susie! i can see a bit of delcour......nevertheless this is nice!:flower:

johnny depp anyone?:lol: or is it just me?:unsure:
16.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xacli
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->