• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jean-Pierre Braganza F/W 08.09 London

^is this one the collection of the Apprentice, the australian innovvation wool project???????

Braganza was selected by Lagerfeld... however he almost admit he didnt even got the chance to meet him, although he was supposed to be tutoring him. can u see the influence?
the Apprentice.. the American reality show? :huh: Sounds curious... what do you mean

I like the coat everybody here likes too :blush:
also the square cutouts and sort of leaf-like things which sprout all over the garment --very interesting
thanks Scott !

^He was selected by Lagerfield to be his personal apprentice, nothing to do with donald trump.

I was meant to be at this show :( I like it, it's very...current london though. Nothing new new, just contemporary but still good. Exciting yet still 'wearable'.

amazing! love how it's experimental a la alaia, mugler, balenciaga, etc...but still i feel like i can wear it. i'd LOVE to get something from this collection!

thank you hitchcockstarlet.. did not hear about the news

It's a shame you can't see the detail in the blacks. I was at the show and there is some amazing panelling detail and subtle boning going on. It's stunning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prodigal96
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->