Jeans with a hole in the knee

Venusia

Reaction score
I have two preschoolers, and am always bending down on my right knee. I throw my pants out every year because I invariably develop a hole on the knee. It's a shame because often they are still very fresh looking. I currently have two pairs I bought this winter which already have a hole. Is there anyway to save them without looking tacky, or I should just keep chucking them?

Maybe this is stupid, but why don't you use left and right knee alternately? You could at least double the lifetime of your jeans... And you can train the weaker side of your body.

wear them! many people spend lots of money to get jeans with holes in them.. (stupid, yes?) its about confidence as to wether you can sport them or not =)

^Yes, people spend extra money to get their jeans to look "worn out" - don't worry about the hole. Or even better, think of it as your own customization; I bet you can pull it off :smile:

people are buying jeans with holes in them so your kinda saving money lol

Renie said:
^Yes, people spend extra money to get their jeans to look "worn out" - don't worry about the hole. Or even better, think of it as your own customization; I bet you can pull it off :smile:

$242 for "destroyed" Sevens at Neimans! :lol:

I know... but they're always little circular holes right on the knee cap. I find it looks so obvious that I wore them out. I do wear them casually, like to the park, and around the house. Would it look better if I opened the hole into a wide slit? Now I find these small holes look so silly!

I wouldn't want to patch them from underneath with denim because a) you have to open up the whole side just to get to the spot and b) I don't really like the look.

What about patching it with an embroidered applique, like daisies and having those run away from the patch? Or patching it from the top, and adding patches at a few other spots, like in a paisley fabric?

Please do all of us a favour and GET YOUR JEANS FIXED!

We already had the "hole in the knee / butt Jeans" in the 90s! I`ve been there...and believe me - IT WAS NOT PRETTY!

I pray to god that this Trend NEVER EVER returns! :sick:

take scissors in your pretty hands and make the hole bigger. customize them so that they would look like you have bought them as the way they are. ripped up jeans are wonderful

Wear them as is :wink:

I made myself a pair of jeans all used and holed :D It is pretty unusual and I love it.
Juste make other holes where normally the jeans should be used(like the pockets etc..) and you're done :smile: Instead of putting them in the garbage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->