Jeffrey Campbell

This thread is so silent! I just sold my JC 99 zip wedges. They were pretty uncomfortable.. but I walk a lot so after 3 hours they were unbearable.

I still want the Polands but it's almost summer so I should just pass until next Fall and something new comes out...

I just bought the Franklins!
JCAM-WZ123_V1-BIG.jpg

revolveclothing

Anyone have these? I had to get a half size bigger cause my size was sold out. Hopefully I can just put some insoles in and they'll be fine.

I really want to buy the Lita shoes in mustard, but I am a bit apprehensive about the colour... Is it a true mustard or more of a tan shade?

Jeffrey-Campbell-shoes-Lita-(Mustard-Distressed)-010604.jpg

source: solestruck.com

how do the JC shoes fit in terms of width? :smile: like is it super painful if you have wide-ish feet?

how do the JC shoes fit in terms of width? :smile: like is it super painful if you have wide-ish feet?

I have a relatively wide foot and I find JC's really comfy compared to many other brands I've tried. The leather tends to stretch to fit your shape.

I have a relatively wide foot and I find JC's really comfy compared to many other brands I've tried. The leather tends to stretch to fit your shape.

thanks!

i ordered the Oh Yes and Backstage. teehee. i couldn't resist.

any modelling photos from everyone here? :D

I love the Mary Roks wedge and the Chloe studded boots inspiration ones.

I just bought these lovely Xenon wedges from Karmaloop. I actually got them for half off!!!

Credit for photo: absinthrill.blogspot.com

Attachments

• The Xenon Shoe by Jeffrey Campbell.jpg
    The Xenon Shoe by Jeffrey Campbell.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 2
I have the Lita's in mustard and i think they are true to colour. But i like them. Have that seventies vibe i love.

Just got the Mary Roks wedge. by far the most comfortable wedge i've ever worn.

i know the entire world is in love with these JC Lita heels. They sucked me into it also...

Jeffrey-Campbell-shoes-Lita-%2528Blue-Distressed%2529-010604.jpg

don't you love the blue distressed leather? IM IN LOVE WITH THIS PAIR!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the look he's going for, but I feel like the platform is too chunky, along with the heel, and not streamlined with the arch of the foot.

I just got a pair of Mariel wedges in black suede. I had to go about a size up, but they fit so well now and are really comfortable, which is surprising since they're 5 inches tall!!

... about the JC Lita heels, they are very Rocky Horror to me (well, the glittery ones). I've only seen fashion bloggers adopt the look and because I know JC generally "redesigns" designer concepts, what are these inspired by?

They're similar to the Charles Anastase F/W 09 Dungeon boots
Dungeon-boots.jpg

source: charlesanastase1979.com

im not a huge fan of knock offs or designer inspired things but I think that Jeffrey Campbell does it so well.

i agree about the designer knock offs but i honestly think his shoes have quality compared to most copy cat designs. my collection consists of:
-the black distressed litas http://www.solestruck.com/jeffrey-campbell-lita-black-distressed-leather/index.html
-the brown leather wreckers http://www.solestruck.com/jeffrey-campbell-wrecker-black-leather/index.html#
- and the on fire biker boots are on the way in black http://www.solestruck.com/jeffrey-campbell-on-fire-black-distressed/index.html

i have too much spare time and complain about money, but they're shoes and i''m a woman so hey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->