Jeffrey Campbell

I was looking at a certain Blogspot blog and noted some platform shoes under some flare jeans. Instantly fell in love with those Jeffrey Campbell boots. I then found out they were the "Lita" boots. The Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots are a pair of lace-up ankle boots. Under some flare jeans or pants, the look was quite sweet. Posts #24 and #32 showcase those shoes. They look great to me, but I'd be fearful of those patterned Lita booties. Almost look like tapestries for your feet. STYLISH tapestries, but I'd prefer either a single color or some sort of two-tone design.

But, yeah. Awesome shoes. I am normally not into lace-ups that much. These are about the first lace-up ankle boots I've loved since the old Atacoma Acne boots.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like J.C for one main reason - comfort. I have been wearing the brand for a couple of years and my collection does include the Lita's in different colourways of course :blush:

I have a few pic tagged on my blog. Will try & get some different styles featured :smile:

For starters, SJPdeux, you look wonderful. I visited your blog (and recently followed it) and saw those Jeffrey Campbell "Lita" shoes in your pictures. I'm obviously not a femme, but it does sound convincing when you can put "comfortable" and "platform" in the same sentence. But yeah, those Lita booties are very nice.

Hallo everyone) I just got my first 2 pairs of JC shoes.. I'm so excited)) I just became a member hier and run immidiately to this topic)

I saw girls already have the mustard Litas..
They're true to color, although marked as "distressed", mine are not distressed at all, which was i tiny bit dissapointing, but I still love them.
Blue brisbanes are a tiny bit smaller in size but are of a *gorgeous* color!

Here are they
IMG_8040.JPG

IMG_8041.JPG

(photos are by me)

I'm wearing the Brisbanes today.. soooo happy!)

^ Nice photos! The navy leather on the Brisbane looks more appealing than ever.

I've wanted JC wedges for a long time, but can't decide between several! They're all so beautifully weird in their own way. My main concern is which would be the most wearable in different circumstances, especially since spring is coming. My style is somewhat "streamlined bohemian", and I tend to wear straight-leg jeans, skirts with tights (winter) and sundresses (spring). I fear many of these are too "heavy" for spring/summer but I can't resist.

2vbkitx.jpg

solestruck.com
clockwise from top left: Skate, Pixie, Miramar, Mary Roks, Meeker, Brisbane. It's like they're little creatures :lol:

Help & opinions appreciated!

The "Lita" boots are still quite popular with fashion bloggers. I seriously dislike the shaggy "Lita" boots. I basically dislike any Litas that are glittered-up, shaggy, have tapestry designs (who wants to wear wallpaper as shoes?), or anything like that.

I really like that Stella McCartney inspired pair of wedges...

Do you mean the Brisbane, with the cut-out heel? If so, me too.. *drool*

I got the Brisbane months ago but never worn them, I think i'm gonna sell them!!:smile:

I have the Lita's in mustard but have thought to order the silver or pink glitter ones. Those shoes are so comfy..Not sure though will i..

I'm surprised that this thread isn't more active. I see these shoes everywhere and on soo many bloggers

^^ i love JC but those shoes seem te be VERY uncomfortable. also those are pretty ugly

im looking for the DOUMA style everywhere !! if anyone has a lead pls let me know :smile:

newest one that is super cool. everest...especially dig the red laces.

shoebizsf.com

Attachments

• jeffrey_campbell_everest_hiking_khaki1.jpg
    jeffrey_campbell_everest_hiking_khaki1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1
they're not uncomfortable at all. my main reason for loving them is that they're SO COMFY

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"