Jelly Kelly

I agree that they are cute and fun bags - just a cuter and playful version :rolleyes:

it's worth it!! it's worth it!! i love my jelly kelly, it ain't a Hermes, but what the hell? it's cute, effortless, and everyone stops me to tell me they like it and everyone wants to know where to buy one. =D yay on my new purchase! i'm thinking of getting a black or camel one for fall. (poor little LV's cooling their heels in my closet)

Now THAT is cute! It looks like it would be sturdier with the rivets! I'm gonna check it out at BEBE tomorrow! Anyone else seen it/have it? I haven't bought a Jelly Kelly yet because I'm still researching different companies. But the Bebe bag looks adorable.. kinda like a Jelly Kelly/LV/Suhali mix? :smile:

It's on their website.
Bebe.com
I wish this bag was leather....I :heart: it....
I was already picking out the gloves i'd wear it with....and then I realized it's a jelly bag :(

I didn't see it either. Yeah... you know.. it would be so cute if it were leather! Sigh...

I finally stopped in a Bebe store... and checked out the bag. It's really cute, but it doesn't look like it would hold up very well. Plus, one of the corner studs was missing.. it would be cute for light things, but not for tons of stuff. I'm thinking more like stuffing it with clothes..and your everyday purse items, but not books. I also stopped by an Arden B store and they had Jelly Kellys, as well as a pink leather Birkin replica. Of the 3, I purchased the leather one from Arden B. The Jelly Kelly didn't look like it would hold up as well. I was wondering... has anyone purchased a Jelly and had it break? Because that's the first thing that went through my mind.. :unsure:

I was thinking the same thing about those jelly bags and that's why I got a faux crocodile birkin look alike. Plus I still think that the jelly bags are a bit expensive (online at least)... obviously not as expensive as the real thing but pricey considering they are only made of jelly. A leather or faux croc one would at least last you for more than one season so to me it's worth the price. :unsure:

I've seen the Jelly Kelly's *everywhere* now. I must say, they always happen to catch my eye. Haven't seen anyone carrying it as of yet. I want one.. I think they're totally cute. I don't personally see them as a knock off.. yes, it has a similar shape, but, damn, the thing is made out of plastic jelly not italian leather. Not like anyone is going to come up to me and think I'm carrying a Hermes..

I'm waiting to see how I feel about them in a couple weeks. If there's lots of them going around I'll forget about it. I buy too many things and they end up collecting dust in my closet cuz I didn't wait to see how I really felt about it. The last time I wanted something then was so glad I didn't buy it were those pointy Timb boots.. ugh!

They're definately cute and pratical. I just hope it doesn't become the next overdoen fad item like studded punk belts.

I ordered this pink jelly bag from Revolve clothing it is a Besso and it cost 110.00. I just got it and I love it! I will use it in the spring and summer.

If you ask me, everyone's copying the Luella Bag!!! If Hermes came first, then I say...... The luella bag is still cuter than everything else!

40_1.JPG

Instead of the ugly key, this one has hearts. :buzz:

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Dec 21st, 2003 - 4:59 pm
If you ask me, everyone's copying the Luella Bag!!! If Hermes came first, then I say...... The luella bag is still cuter than everything else!

40_1.JPG

Instead of the ugly key, this one has hearts. :buzz:
Hello! Almost Famous:
I know it's late late. Do you by any chance know where i can find this luella bag in bubblegum pink? I fall in love when I saw it at first a little while ago. i dont see them at store at all............Thanks so much.:smile:

Originally posted by christilynn@Dec 21st, 2003 - 3:58 pm
I ordered this pink jelly bag from Revolve clothing it is a Besso and it cost 110.00. I just got it and I love it! I will use it in the spring and summer.
Love it! :heart:

Arden has that exact same Luella bag replica! for $149! Hmm... isn't that weird? Anyone shop there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->