Jenna Fischer

erin_k

Reaction score
I think she's a good actress and is completely adorable ^_^

BEVERLY HILLS, CA - JULY 24: Actress Jenna Fischer attends the panel discussion for "The Office" during the NBC 2005 Television Critics Association Summer Press Tour at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on July 24, 2005 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)

53282774.jpg

53282618.jpg

53282610.jpg

(www.gettyimages.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
PASADENA, CA - JANUARY 22: Actor Steve Carell and actress Jenna Fischer of "The Office" speak during the NBC executive question and answer segment of the Television Critics Association Press Tour at the Ritz Carlton Hotel on January 22, 2006 in Pasadena, California. (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/ Getty

(same source)

Attachments

• pc3.jpg
    pc3.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2
  • pc2.jpg
    pc2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 2
  • pc1.jpg
    pc1.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 2
Some more events

(same source)

Attachments

• r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 2
  • bd1.jpg
    bd1.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 5
  • bd2.jpg
    bd2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 5
NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 21: Actors John Krasinski (R) and Jenna Fischer attend the "The Office" DVD release signing at the NBC Experience store September 21, 2006 in New York City. (Photo by Gustavo Caballero/Getty Images)

Cute vest, not sure about the shirt sleeves.

Attachments

• jj3.jpg
    jj3.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 3
  • jj2.jpg
    jj2.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 5
  • jj1.jpg
    jj1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 3
The Emmys

It actually took me some time to like this dress but now i love it :heart:

[same source]

Attachments

• em1.jpg
    em1.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 15
  • em2.jpg
    em2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 7
  • em4.jpg
    em4.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 9
Some more:

[same source]

Attachments

• ed1.jpg
    ed1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 7
  • ed2.jpg
    ed2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 5
  • ed3.jpg
    ed3.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 6
  • ed4.jpg
    ed4.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 4
WEST WOOD, CA - NOVEMBER 1: Jenna Fischer attends the 13th Annual Women's Image Network Awards at the Freud Playhouse on the UCLA Campus on November 1, 2006 in Westwood, California. (Photo by John M. Heller/Getty Images)

Love the color

Attachments

• win1.jpg
    win1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 4
  • win2.jpg
    win2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5
  • win3.jpg
    win3.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 5
I am trying to find pictures of the dress she wore on David Letterman, as well as other event photos but clearly I'm having diffaculty using a search engine sooo I'll have to post later :flower: haha

Jenna Fischer @ Hollywood Reporter's women in entertainment (dec. 5, 2006)
hqcb.net

jennafischerdj9.jpg
jennafischer4ut6.jpg

Rebecca Taylor
Chiffon Strapless Dress

shopbop.com

thanks for the pics style savy & ester, very sweet of you! :flower:

she is just TOO cute. I love her myspace and I like seeing her find and explore her style (like she waits for things to go on sale and buys a lot of her dresses at events herself and then comments later on how it didn't show up on camera that well) it's really interesting. And I agree that Emmy dress was a really bold choice but it worked out well

Attachments

• jenna-fischer-tina-fey-01.jpg
    jenna-fischer-tina-fey-01.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 15
  • jenna-fischer-tina-fey-02.jpg
    jenna-fischer-tina-fey-02.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 17

press room

Jenna Fischer 13th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Arrivals & Press Room
hqcb.net

Jenna Fischer in Allure

Kind of an awkward pose but she's adorable nonetheless

(ONTD)

Attachments

• 3y4gmso.jpg
    3y4gmso.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 17
she's adorable and so down to earth it seems. not sure about her style though --she'll get there. i did like her emmy dress, and her GG dress (black lace strapless) was not very exciting, but her hair & make-up looked beautiful. she'll be an interesting person to watch.

thanks for the pics!:flower:

Jenna in Self Magazine

from theoffice_us at livejournal

Last edited by a moderator:
Jenna in Interview Magazine

Jenna Fischer by Stephanie Rushia
In a town where success tends to be measured by the breadth of one’s walk-in closet, here’s a comedic talent for whom a single pair of shoes is plenty.

In the figure-skating farce Blades Of Glory, Jenna Fischer, otherwise known as the easy-going receptionist Pam Beesly on the Emmy award-winning comedy The Office, plays one-third of a love triangle opposite Will Ferrell and Jon Heder. The latter are skating rivals who, after being banned from competition, find a loop-hole that allows them to compete as a pairs team. It's the perfect setup for Fischer’s brand of dry, slightly offbeat humor.

Stephanie Rushia: Something tells me you were a creative kid.

Jenna Fischer: Yeah, I would go through the house and take different household cleaners and make a potion and pretend to be a witch or a scientist, or I'd build a tent out of blankets and pretend to go on some sort of mountain trip.

SR: So how did you get into comedy?

JF: Even though I'd always planned to move to Los Angeles after college to pursue acting, I started out as a prelaw major--my parents were very practical and encouraged me to have something to fall back on. [laughs] I don’t know what I was thinking! But I got bored and ultimately made my way over to the theater department. Later I found that I had more of a natural slant toward comedy. Somehow it got my creative juices flowing.

SR: Are you interested in doing more physical comedy?

JF: Yeah! One of the things that was really cool about Blades Of Glory was that it was physically broad. In the film I got messed up in a weird love triangle. I don't ice-skate but I do have a scene with Will Ferrell that has a lot of physical comedy in it--a very awkward seduction scene--so that was fun. I was surprised by how athletic you have to be to get through this stuff.

SR: But no ice-skating, huh?

JF: No, and I was a little jealous--I felt left out that I didn’t get to be part of that boot camp. They got to wear these crazy skating costumes.

SR: So what's the secret to your success?

JF: When I look at some of my friends who came out here and then moved back, there's only one thing that I can see that I had that maybe some of them didn't; a high tolerance for being really poor. Like, I didn't need more than one pair of shoes; I didn’t need to look good. I'm that person that if come over and say, "Can you help me paint the garage?" I would answer, "Sure, and I don’t need to change, I’m already dressed for it!" In fact, I was talking to my husband the other day, and I said, "If it all went away tomorrow, you know what I would miss the most? Not being to buy a $300 plane ticket home to St. Louis." I'm very attached to doing that and to food---I do like eating in nice places.

Interviewmagazine.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyboyblesk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->