Jenna Ushkowitz

Jenna Ushkowitz Covers 'Audrey' Fall 2011

Jenna Ushkowitz takes the cover of Audrey’s fall issue.

Here’s what the 25-year-old Glee star had to share with the mag:

On filming Glee in NYC: “We thought we would go shoot and a couple of fans would be there. It was insane. Hundreds and hundreds of kids showed up. There were barricades everywhere. It was overwhelming, amazing and kind of wakes you up, going, ‘holy crap, this is my life now!’”

On her character Tina’s relationships with Harry Shum Jr.’s Mike and Kevin McHale’s Artie: “I’d like to do a [love] triangle, [but] I couldn’t pick which one to be with ‘cause I think they’re both great.”

On her long-term career goals: “I want to do what Sandra [Oh] has done, which is make herself an actress, and not an Asian American actress. I want to be able to break those walls and make it socially wanted - not ‘acceptable’ ‘cause I think it is acceptable - to see an Asian girl on the cover of any popular magazine.”

justjared

Onstage following the 300th musical performance on 'Glee' at Paramount Studios in Hollywood - October 26, 2011

tlfan

Jenna Ushkowitz - 2012 Winter TCA FOX All-Star Party (January 8)

celebutopia

i don't like the sleeves of the dress, but otherwise i think it looks good on her, hate the makeup though

13th Annual Warner Bros. And InStyle Golden Globe After Party in Beverly Hills - Jan. 15, 2012 (HQs)

tlfan

18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - January 29, 2012

Just Jared's 30th! at Pink Taco - March 23, 2012

zimbio

We heart pop Grammy Party celebrating best new artist nominees - February 10, 2012

LQs

gleekoutbr

'Glee Academy' screening and Q&A in Los Angeles - May 1st, 2012

tlfan

2012 Fox Upfront presentation held at Central Park’s Wollman Rink on Monday (May 14) in New York City.
Jenna is wearing Rebecca Minkoff.

justjared

Behind the scenes "Wall Flower Jeans" promo shoot in Los Angeles - May 6, 2012

tlfan.to (posted by Preppie)

2012 Comic-Con on Saturday (July 14)
Jenna is also pictured at the EW Comic Con party.
Jenna is wearing a James Perse tank, a Milly skirt, and Jerome Rousseau shoes.

justjared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->