Naya Rivera

i don't like her hair pulled back like that with that..ruffly turtleneck thing. but at least she's dressed appropriately unlike her costar.

19th Annual ELLE Women In Hollywood Celebration at the Four Seasons Hotel L.A. in Beverly Hills - Oct. 15, 2012

tlfan.to (posted by Gollum)

Naya looks much better with her hair down.
And I'm curious... does she look as stunning (or more) with her natural curly hair?

The Trevor Project's 2012 'Trevor Live' Event Honoring Katy Perry at Hollywood Palladium in Hollywood - Dec. 2, 2012

[FONT=&quot]tlfan.to[/FONT]

2013 TCA Winter Press Tour FOX All-Star Party in Pasadena - Jan. 8, 2013

Entertainment Weekly Pre-SAG Party hosted by Essie & Audi at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles - Jan. 26, 2013

19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards - Jan. 27, 2013

Naya Rivera pushes a shopping cart back to her car as she makes her way out of Whole Foods on Thursday (February 14) in Los Angeles.

bellazon

Naya Rivera satisfies her sweet tooth with a stop at Crumbs Bake Shop for some cupcakes in Los Angeles. March 15, 2013 - zimbio.com

^ I'm so in love with everything in that outfit. The glasses, the bag, the shirt, the shoes, the pants....perfect.

Naya Rivera 2013-04-11 - 2013 NewNowNext Awards in Los Angeles - Celebrity-paradise.com

She looks gorgeous... but I don't like the glitter on her hair.
Speaking of her hair, I'm not a fan of the highlights (her black hair was gorgeous, and those highlights give me the feeling she'll go even lighter in the near future).

As always, she looks so classy. I think she should go for bronze highlights , it would look better.

24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards at JW Marriott at L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles - April 20, 2013

L.A. Premiere '42' at the TCL Chinese Theater in Hollywood - April 9, 2013

Naya Rivera - Premiere of Warner Bros.Pictures' 'Hangover Part 3' at Westwood Village Theatre in Westwood - May 20,2013 - tlfan.to

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momosdiary
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->