Jennifer Foley

lanvinray

Reaction score
My favorite contestant from The Model Agent is with Independent Models London! yeay!!! :D She's 18 and hails from Cork, Ireland ^_^

012.jpg

Height: 5'9''
Bust: 34 B
Waist: 24.5
Hair: brown
Eyes: blue

independenttalent.com

more from her portfolio

007.jpg

009.jpg

013.jpg

independenttalent.com

I liked her, I hope she's more passionate about modelling now

Surprisingly, Jennifer was the only contestant featured on independent's website! No Carrie-Ann (maybe because she's pregnant), no Amber, no Sharon and not even Laura.
Jenn didn't even win, maybe because she has the most potential of all the contestants ^^

well if she is really 5'9 -not fake height- she will find work easily. she commands attentions.
I looked for Carrie- Ann too but she isn't on the website. Maybe they wait until she has given birth to offer a contract cause she could change her mind.

She's great. So glad she didn't lose interest in modeling after the show.

hopefully she has more inner strength too, she is pretty, but she basically threw herself out of the competition in The Model Agent

Thought she was great on the model Agent. That's wonderful she's signed with Independent. Looking forward to seeing her work!

I'm so excited. She and Carrie-Ann were my favorite.
I thought she was a bit taller though.

well if she is really 5'9 -not fake height- she will find work easily. she commands attentions.
I looked for Carrie- Ann too but she isn't on the website. Maybe they wait until she has given birth to offer a contract cause she could change her mind.

Yeah, I don't think Carrie will do modeling anytime soon. Jennifer's got a good height, can't tell if they aren't faking her height or not, if she's got to work in an agency in Tokyo we would get precise height, because there they don't fake, they are very rigorous.

I don't think she will make it big & become a HF model but she definitely will get work easily.

^that photo just made me smile, very cute :D
thanks!

The Model Agent group shot (Jenn at right)
00023804-270.jpg

Jennifer_Foley.jpg

CORK - Jennifer Foley

Jennifer is 18 and is the youngest in her family. She describes herself as talkative, determined and passionate. Her favourite subjects are History, French and Business - she doesn't like Irish or Economics. She is now in her 1st year in university. When she graduates she would like to have a successful career in the fashion industry. She was once the winner of Cork's Next Top Model in association with Assets Model Agency. Vivienne Westwood is her favourite designer. She says Donald Trump is her role model in life.

rte.ie

Brilliant! hope to see ehr get some good work soon, I always said she was the one with the most obvious model potential throughout the series and that she simply threw it away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->