Jennifer Hudson's mother and brother shot dead in her home

^That comment sounded so silly, I didn't mean it like that. Of course it's family-related.
I don't understand. You are saying my comment was silly?
When I was just wondering what 'domestic' in this situation entailed.
Yes I know what domestic means, but I meant what exactly the issue was at hand, and I found my answer, it was abduction related.

I don't understand. You are saying my comment was silly?
When I was just wondering what 'domestic' in this situation entailed.
Yes I know what domestic means, but I meant what exactly the issue was at hand, and I found my answer, it was abduction related.

I think she was talking about her own post :flower:

i was just going through yahoo! news, and i never read her mom was shoot...:blink:
is this true, like for sure? i mean, it is horrible...

If there is really ransom, I wonder if this was initiated to extort money from Jennifer...

I cannot imagine what Jennfer is going through right now. I feel so sorry for her.

I can't imagine ever recovering from something like this. My thoughts go out to Jennifer
This is the most terrible news I've heard in a long time...

This has to be the most horrible thing to go through - losing her mother like that, and her brother too. I feel so sorry for the people involved.

They're looking for the brother-in-law, the husband of Jennifer's sister, and father of the little boy. He's out on parole for attempted murder and appears to be the number one suspect right now. Wonderful. So its family-related. How sick and sad.

Oh my goodness, I just read this moments ago and was horrifed and shocked. This is truly tragic. :cry: I've always loved Jennifer as a singer and as an actress and I also think she's a great role model. My prayers go out to her. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benrobertson
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->