Jennifer Hudson's mother and brother shot dead in her home

:shock: OMG! this is terrrible.

This is just awful. :cry: Poor, poor Jennifer. My sincere condolences to her and the rest of the family.

so horrible
i was in shock when i heard about it on the news last night
i really really like her as a singer and actress
she really seemed like a genuine girl whos luck was heading in the right direction, her solo album is coming out in a few weeks....and now for something like this to happen

i kept reading all the reports last night that said she was enroute back to chicago on a flight from florida....
and i just got this feeling in the pit of my stomach for how she must be feeling on that flight....knowing whats waiting for her back in chicago, knowing she wont see her mom and brother again.

just gut wrenching
i had a similar experiece, where i had to fly somewhere right after someone died, and i cant even tell you the kinds of thoughts that go through your head when you're on that plane.....its like, you wish the flight could go on forever....you dont want that plane to ever land, because you know whats awaiting on the destination.

so awful, my heart goes out to her and her family...and i hope she can find the strength to pull through

I read her solo album came out on the 30th of last month. Anyway just looked at her myspace page...people are leaving their condolences...her brother is on her top friends and on his page there are messages like "you'll be missed, R.I.P." ..this just isnt right. :cry:

I saw it on the news this morning!
Totally shocked!

My heart goes out to Jennifer and the rest of her family
x

RIP. I hope they find the little boy and whomever is responsible for all of this is caught and charged. So sad.

Absolutely horrific. :(

My heart too goes out to Jennifer and her family. :heart:

This is the most terrible thing I have heard this week :cry:... I don't know what to say...

Jennifer Hudson pleads for Julian's return:
“Thank you all for your prayers and your calls. Please keep praying for our family and that we get [my nephew]Julian King back home safely. If anyone has any information about his whereabouts please contact the authorities immediately. Here is a picture of Julian and what he was last seen wearing. Once again thank you all for being there for us through this tough time.”
Source: JustJared

Tragic: Body Of Little Julian Reportedly Found

Filed under: Jennifer Hudson
nephew3__opt1.jpg

Chicago police just found the white SUV and there was a small boy (dead) in the car.
Authorities are saying it is likely Jennifer Hudson's missing nephew, Julian King.
They found the car 14 miles away from the Crime Scene.
The Cook County medical examiner's office has sent investigators to the scene in the 1300 block of South Kolin, where the boy was found around 8 a.m. today, an office spokesman said.
We're not one to promote violence, but the monster responsible for these murders needs to die!!!

perez hilton

This is the worst possible outcome of this whole ordeal(which was already horrifying).
I really hope the person who did this gets what they deserve.

Oh my god. That is horrible :( I was hoping that one good thing would come out of this tragedy - that her nephew would be returned to his mother.

I hope this sicko gets what he deserves. The boy's stepfather is in police custody now.

This is just mortifying, all my thoughts go out to her and her family.

I cried when I heard about this. My heart truly hurts for this family. :cry:

It is an unfortunate family dispute

Hi Faith,

What a beautiful name and exactly what Jennifer and the family needs right now:heart:. This crime looks domestic among the nephews father and Jennifer's family who must have custody of the child. So, it is not necessarily the neighborhood. It is an unfortunate family dispute:cry:.

Yah :( There were interviews with her mother where she stated that they wouldn't leave because they didn't want to leave the neighborhood they had been a part of for so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benrobertson
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->