• Start date
Arrives at Vancouver Airport - November 19, 2012

[FONT=&quot]tlfan.to[/FONT]

"Picnic" Broadway Opening Night - January 13, 2013

[FONT=&quot]jennifer-morrison[/FONT]

"Once Upon A Time" - PaleyFest 2013 - March 3, 2013

[FONT=&quot]zimbio[/FONT]

zimbio

Jennifer Morrison seen on the sets of 'Once Upon A Time', filming a scene for the Season 2 finale. Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas and Robert Carlyle were also present on the sets. Josh and Ginny were a little shy once they heard that the Paparazzi were there and had called in a security guard to block.
March 27, 2013

just jared

Hailee Steinfeld, Jennifer Morrison, and Maggie Grace strike a pose at the 2013 Coach Evening of Cocktails and Shopping on Wednesday (April 10) at the Bad Robot Headquarters in Santa Monica, Calif.

just jared

Amanda Seyfried and Jennifer Morrison step out in style for the Linda Wells celebrates Allure Magazine’s Look Better Naked Issue held at A.O.C on Thursday (April 11) in Los Angeles.

I was just watching House and it inspired me to check out her page. Her style seems to fluctuate a little bit. I hate the last look, but the white 20s inspired dress before that is so sweet. And I hate the blue suit, but LOVE the velvet suit!

just jared

Check out Naya Rivera and Jennifer Morrison showing off their nude bodies in a feature for Allure magazine’s May 2013 issue, with Amanda Seyfried on the cover, on newsstands Monday, April 22!

Here’s what the gals had to share:

Jennifer on nude scenes: “They don’t really come my way. Maybe this shoot will change that.”

Actress Jennifer Morrison attends the 'The Great Gatsby' world premiere at Avery Fisher Hall at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts on May 1, 2013 in New York City.

getty

"The Great Gatsby" world premiere in New York - 01.05.2013

[FONT=&quot]tlfan.to[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->