Jennifer Pugh

By the way, I made a mistake with that very first picture in this topic. :doh:
This one is actually her... (On the left side).

14.jpg

i'm very undecided on this one. sometimes she looks amazing and at others like a gremlin or elf.

Originally posted by jadedomega@Oct 5 2004, 10:16 PM
Since someone pointed out here legs, they are starting to bother me...
[snapback]386949[/snapback]​

I like the fact that she has thicker legs than the average model. They make her look less precious and more quirky.

i saw her today on broadway and 13th. she was waiting outside a bank with a friend and JP was sitting on a ledge while her friend crawled on her hands and knees across the sidewalk in front of everyone trying to walk. then they started dying with laughter.

Originally posted by rohllin@Oct 12 2004, 04:55 PM
i saw her today on broadway and 13th. she was waiting outside a bank with a friend and JP was sitting on a ledge while her friend crawled on her hands and knees across the sidewalk in front of everyone trying to walk. then they started dying with laughter.
[snapback]395006[/snapback]​

Weirdos... :unsure:

Originally posted by Fawn@Oct 12 2004, 12:59 AM
I like the fact that she has thicker legs than the average model. They make her look less precious and more quirky.
[snapback]394446[/snapback]​

how incredibly unsanitary. :blink:

Originally posted by sashatheelf@Oct 12 2004, 05:37 PM
how incredibly unsanitary. :blink:
[snapback]395032[/snapback]​

Are you trying to say that I'm insane? He he. I only meant that I like how JP's not a typical cookie-cutter model.

As for her friend's antics, it seems like a dangerous feat to attempt on the busy NY streets.

Originally posted by Fawn@Oct 12 2004, 10:25 PM
Are you trying to say that I'm insane? He he. I only meant that I like how JP's not a typical cookie-cutter model.

As for her friend's antics, it seems like a dangerous feat to attempt on the busy NY streets.
[snapback]395329[/snapback]​

i only meant that its very dirty on ny streets, to be crawling on your hands and knees.

Originally posted by sashatheelf@Oct 12 2004, 10:30 PM
i only meant that its very dirty on ny streets, to be crawling on your hands and knees.
[snapback]395333[/snapback]​

Quite true.

So far I've only liked the first pic....she looks like Gemma and Twiggy's love child there.

remember when she first came out everyone was complaining she was annorexic or something, and now were saying she has bigger legs :lol:

Originally posted by Spike413@Oct 22 2004, 02:10 PM
So far I've only liked the first pic....she looks like Gemma and Twiggy's love child there.
[snapback]404406[/snapback]​
Couldn't have arranged it better myself. :innocent:
I guess people are just never satisfied yourbestfriend...

Originally posted by yourbestfriend@Oct 22 2004, 03:04 PM
remember when she first came out everyone was complaining she was annorexic or something, and now were saying she has bigger legs :lol:
[snapback]404436[/snapback]​
And we wonder why some models have a screwed up body image. :rolleyes: :innocent: :doh:

Originally posted by Meg@Oct 3 2004, 03:37 AM
What's wrong with her legs? Do you find them too bulky below the knee?
[snapback]383570[/snapback]​

I was thinking that all along. Her upper body is insanely thin, but then her thighs, legs, and ankles are just. . . bigger? She's extremely thin all over, don't get me wrong. It's just that her body is out of proportion.

I really can't get into this girl. She's kinda gross. She looks about 10 years old and the teeth are not cute or funny. They are just wrong. Models are supposed to be aspirational and beautiful in order to aid in the sale of a luxury item. What woman is going to want to look like this?

She's going to be really big though. Everyone's hyping her as THE girl next season.

Originally posted by metal-on-metal@Oct 30 2004, 12:03 AM

She's going to be really big though. Everyone's hyping her as THE girl next season.
[snapback]411140[/snapback]​

i hope not... :wacko:

Sasha why are you so mean about her?
dont player hate :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngreen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"