Jenny Sinkaberg

Chanel Haute Couture S/S 10 Paris

00340m.jpg
00630m.jpg

00870m.jpg
00580m.jpg

style

Last edited by a moderator:
I have high hopes for a Valentino Couture appearance later :smile: They should let Jenny open the show!!! that would really give her career a BIG BOOST

Valentino Haute Couture S/S 2010 Paris (C)

jenny.jpg
jenny1.jpg

catwalking.com

Even though the collection seems pretty weird :smile:ermm:smile:, I have to admit Jenny looks great with these colours on :heart:

Ahhh! I knew she was gonne be there but closing Valentino was a surprise. She looks like a fairy with that first look tht was posted. There is a Kirsten Owen edgyness to her at the same time she has an other worldly Kristen Mcmenamy in the hair and her walk. What's not to love? I have a feeling that her RTW FW season is gonna be STELLAR! :heart:

Valentino Haute Couture S/S 10: Details.

valentinojenny300120h-2010012800173.jpg
valentinojenny301010h-2010012723055.jpg

style.it

I have high hopes for a Valentino Couture appearance later :smile: They should let Jenny open the show!!! that would really give her career a BIG BOOST

Jenny showed up at Valentino!!! :clap: ..girl didn't opened but atleast she closed :clap:

A great debut at Haute Couture with 3 major shows. Jenny will do well during the next 2 months.

Yay! :heart:
IMG NY Showcard FW 10-11
imgfw10jenny1.png
imgfw10jenny2.png

imgmodels.com

Chanel & Backstage Christian Dior HC SS10:
jennychanelelle1.png
jennychanelelle2.png

jennychanelelle3.png

elle.fr

Backstage Valentino, Chanel & Christian Dior HC SS10:
Such a fairy bs @ Valentino :heart:

jennyhcc01.png

jennyhcc02.png

jennyhcc03.png
jennyhcc04.png

jennyhcc05.png

jennyhcc06.png

corbisimages.com

From Style.com :clap:

Fall 2010 Preview
Three to Look Up To
Which catwalkers will come out on top this season? We'll be watching a trio of new faces we first noticed at the pre-fall and haute couture collections. Statuesque Sedene Blake (pictured) left Jamaica late last year to try her luck in the Big Apple and swiftly booked Calvin Klein's pre-fall presentation and photo shoots for three major editions of Vogue. We hear that New York Models isn't holding out for an exclusive, so lucky showgoers could see this girl everywhere. IMG's Jenny Sinkaberg had a mini-debut in Paris at Balenciaga and Miu Miu last October, and after capping off a stellar run at last month's couture by closing Valentino, the Norwegian should find herself quite busy this season. Another way to get noticed? Try popping up out of nowhere to open back-to-back Givenchy shows and book little else, like Antonella Graef. Based on her inclusion in Supreme's Fall '10 show package, the Argentina native looks poised to expand her portfolio.

NEW GIRLS!

February 7, 2010 in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

EXCLUSIVE! Casting director Michelle Lee’s casting shots of her top new girls for the AW1o NY shows.

Jenny Sinkaberg

jenny-sinkaberg.jpg

thelovemagazineblog.wordpress.com

Well, the hype is certainly in place for Jenny. :wink: Let's hope she follows through.

Seems like she got her hair touched up a little (the ends look so accurate to me :lol:) - but no wonder after all the HC styling-horror. Though: I guess it will end up looking fried after the ready-to-wear shows again :P At least I'm expecting (and hoping for) her to do lots of shows.... this girl is major!

From nymag.com

Top Ten Models to Watch

Jenny Sinkaberg (IMG)
Jenny Sinkaberg has an icy stare, and casting directors and fashion editors are warming to it. The 17-year-old Norwegian debuted during the spring 2010 season, walking for Les Copains in Milan. She went on to walk ten spring shows in Europe, including Balenciaga, Giambattista Valli, Kris Van Assche, and Miu Miu. And that was just her first season. She debuted in the pages of Dazed & Confused's December issue, shot by Kacper Kasprzyk. And Daniel Jackson photographed her for Chinese Vogue, alongside Patricia Van Der Vliet and Shu Pei. She also was one of several women models who made appearances at the fall 2010 Prada menswear show. Now, fresh off a strong run at January's Paris couture shows — she walked Christian Dior, Chanel, and closed Valentino — it's just a matter of which New York designer decides to scoop her up first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->