Jeremy Scott S/S 11 New York

Ok, I'm going to dissagree with most of you on this.
The underwear was really nice, the shopping bag t-shirt were quite funny and I'd buy the outfit Rob Evans was wearing if he came shipped with it ofcourse!

At least it doesn't look like a Celine rip-off like most NYC FW collections do!

Last edited by a moderator:
vogue.es

21.jpg

apparently, his illusion is doomed to fail in attempting Gaga

embarrassingly gross. how profitable are his designs from a business standpoint, like- for real.

Haha, sry to disagree, but somehow I loved the show :D

bring back some punk, Mr. Scott! :D

this is just so ridiculous AGAIN. this poor guy simply hasn't anything to do with fashion : i can do what he does as a "feshion designer". The way he dressed men for this season is unbearable. It is wanted to be trash and different whereas it's simply nothing, just low quality clothes with things printed on...

while i normally would let one of these collections pass without comment, one must say something when a designer goes out of one's way to look even more silly than usual. while those trash bag shirts might make catch the flashbulb on the catwalk, one wonders whether it has any customer anywhere who'd dish out money to buy it.

this reminds me of those trash bag (literal) vuitton handbags.

The 'prosciutto' dress is so awful. I though Gaga's Formichetti meat dress was disgusting, but it's Gaga and a one off thing I hope.
I can't see anyone wearing these things honestly (except for, as someone mentioned, Jeremy's hipster friends who probably get them for free).

Formichetti didn't do the meat dress, it was someone else. Franco Fernandez, I believe.

personally- i think that gaga should hire him to do her line 'house of gaga'...
seems like a match made in heaven, if you ask me...

and - as far as scott's work goes- this was better than usual, imo...
it was still silly...but it was actually wearable...
and i have to admit...
i haven't seen the plastic bag thing done that way before...
so i was kind of pleasantly amused by this...

*i know...i didn't expect it either..

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->