Jesse James engaged to Kat von D

Jennika

Reaction score
Jesse James & Kat Von D Get Engaged!!!

Jesse James has announced that he has proposed to his rebound girlfriend Kat Von D and she's accepted. He proclaimed to sources:
"You know sometimes the public and press gets it wrong. This is one of those times. 2010 was actually the best year of my life because I fell in love with my best friend. An amazing woman who stood behind me when the world turned their backs. I have never met anyone so kind and loving and committed to making the world a better place every day. My love for her is beyond description. So honored that she said 'yes.' Growing old with her is going to be a f—-n' blast!"
You can just feel the love pouring out of that one, huh?
BTW, did we detect a backwards jab at Sandra in there, sir? Because you know she could care less about you, right? No need to waste your breath. Save it for your vows.
Congrats to the happy couple. Here's hoping third times the charm for you, Jesse!
http://perezhilton.com/2011-01-20-jesse-james-kat-von-d-are-engaged

Why Sandy’s face was so tight

Sandra Bullock was awfully controlled on Sunday at the Golden Globes. Not her usual sunny, smiley self. Why was her face so tight? Today is not the day to speculate about what she’s doing to it. Because today is the day her ex-husband announced he’s engaged. To Kat Von D.

A year ago, Sandy was on her way to Oscar, the favourite, riding a great campaign, Miss Most Popular, with a husband she always publicly shouted out as her perfect partner while accepting accolade after accolade in front of her peers.

Then a tabloid told the world he was cheating on her, repeatedly.

You know the rest.

And now?

Jesse James’s statement today to People.com:

"You know sometimes the public and press gets it wrong. This is one of those times. 2010 was actually the best year of my life because I fell in love with my best friend. An amazing woman who stood behind me when the world turned their backs. I have never met anyone so kind and loving and committed to making the world a better place every day. My love for her is beyond description. So honored that she said 'yes.' Growing old with her is going to be a f----n' blast!"

The best of year of his life?

He couldn’t…

Find another way to say it?

To call it something other than “the best” when it was obviously so far from the best for his ex-wife? Obviously sensitivity is one of his strongest attributes. Well, that bodes well for the Replacement, non?

I also really love his comment about Kat being the most kind and loving and committed woman he’s ever met. Because that’s really respectful too.

You know what else sucks?

As she said at an awards show, what sucks is that Sandy has to be classy. That she has to continue to swallow the sh-t, because that’s who she is. That she doesn’t even get to enjoy the 5 minutes of gratification she could feel from lashing out, being vengeful, saying something out of emotion, calling out this motherf-cker, bitchslapping him in public, mobilising her fanbase, engaging us in a collective Hate On…

She won’t. She’s better than that. She’ll put her head down and work. She’ll love her baby. She will suffer in silence. It sucks for her. It sucks all around.
http://www.laineygossip.com/Jesse_J...ent_to_Kat_Von_D_20jan11.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=0

Trashy. Kat Von D has also really gone down in my books.

Sandra is one classy lady, IMO.

How long do we give this one? Hopefully there is a good prenupt with multi million dollar penalties if he cheats.
what an *zz he seems to be...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->