Mischa Barton gets engaged to Cisco Adler

copper said:
a naive 'good-girl' 19year old with stars in her eyes (mischa)
OR
a spoilt, unintelligent, rockstar-daughter scrawnbag (kimberley)

:lol:

Have you even glanced at her when she's doing talk shows? GOOD GIRL? I think not....

I read Cisco was 27. So he's 2-3 yrs younger than Leo - a baffling difference....

OMG!!! .......Barton dissing Leo because he's 30 something
and now engaged to a guy who is like about 2 years younger then Leo?
In a way it's a contradiction. She's a loser....HUGE loser!!!!!

estherlouise said:
i think its disgraceful that these young girls and guys are running off and getting married after dating these guys for like 2 months. they have no respect for the sanctuary of marriage grrrrrrr

Why is it that gay and lesbian couples can't get married, and idiots like these can at the drop of a hat?

So engagement is the new dating huh?:huh:

FrockRadar8 said:
Why is it that gay and lesbian couples can't get married, and idiots like these can at the drop of a hat?
Amen to that.

Mischa Barton...Engaged??

Im starting a pool for how long this'll last...any takers?

From Toronto's Fashion Monitor---

Mischa Barton Engaged?
Mischa Barton has reportedly got engaged to Kimberly Stewart's ex-fiancé, Cisco Adler.

Mischa Barton has reportedly got engaged to Kimberly Stewart's ex-fiancé, Cisco Adler, BANG media reports.

Mischa Barton, 19, accepted Adler's proposal after he got down on one knee while presenting her with a giant bunch of tropical flowers, while they were spending some quality time in Hawaii.

Cisco Adler, 26, was engaged to rocker Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly Stewart last year.

Mischa Barton is said to have happily accepted.

Meanwhile, Mischa Barton was recently reported to have been told to have sex with Leonardo DiCaprio to boost her career. However, the sexy "The OC" star admitted she isn't interested in dating older men.

Mischa Barton told Harpers and Queen magazine: "Isn't Leo like, 30, or something?"

Is it like in to get engaged these days?

geez. seems like everyone is jumping on the bandwagon.

I wish them good luck! :lol: :lol: God this is so funny...How many engangements did we have the past months? Way too many. How many of them really married? None . It must be totally IN to get engaged after a few months....This is so ridiculous..I'm really sick of all celebrites or wannabe celebrities getting engaged just to call it off one week later. :yuk:

What do girls see in him, He is absolutely disgusting!!!!!

Everyone's engaged to everyone these days ... I doubt any actual "planning" takes place ... I'm so not taking this seriously.

It would suck to be engaged to a guy that had his ex-fiance's name tatooed on his chest... *Kimberly*

I think I've said it before.... but I never thought she could do worse than Brandon Davies....

Here is a recent picture of the happy couple in Maui
adlerbooze02.jpg

Source: http://www.socialitelife.com/

Mister & Misses Trailerpark 2005, huh? :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"