Jessica Chastain

adorefaith

i'm almost ready..
Reaction score
This is one of those silly moments where you open a thread for someone you know nothing about but think might have that special 'something'.. :P

this girl is 29... featured on the latest W as one of Hollywood's new 'it' girls.. i wanted to start this thread based on the W pictures alone because her face is so striking and her glare so intense that i thought there must be something behind those eyes :heart:

seems she has some nice style moments in little black dresses too.. so i'm going to file her as one to keep an eye on and hope that she turns out to be a fantastic actress and someone worth watching.. :woot:

cessactresses02v.jpg

wmagazine

jenniferlawrencewmagazi.jpg

justjared

all from zimbio

i love that she seems not to accessorise too much.. she looks fantastic in black.. and that little pop of green in one of the pictures is perfect :heart:

publictheaterlabyrintht.jpg
publictheaterlabyrintht.jpg

vanityfairapparitionpre.jpg
vanityfairapparitionpre.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a feeling she's going to be big after The Tree of Life. She has quite a meaty role, apparently.

i just watched a trailer for a new movie she has coming out with helen mirren and sam worthington and she looks quite good.. will be fun to watch and see what happens!

nice cheekbones!
she has a tiny bit of cate blanchett about her.

I've seen her in 'Jolene' and she was great.
One of those actors who stick in your mind. :heart:
Oh and she looked amazing in the second-half of the movie, hair and clothes had a timeless chic.

Jessica has an eight page spread in the Elle US November 2010 issue. She's absolutely stunning in every shot.

i'm going to file her as one to keep an eye on and hope that she turns out to be a fantastic actress and someone worth watching.. :woot:
Same here.

I have yet to see any of her films, but Elle says she's one of the most in-demand actresses right now ("the most in-demand actress you've never heard of" to be exact), therefore she must be fantastic... right? I'm looking forward to finding that out. ^_^

US Elle November 2010
"Jessica Chastain: Hollywood Spotlight"
Photographer: Daniel King
Stylist: Christopher Niquet
Hair: Dennis Gots
Makeup: Alice Lane

Scanned by flyme2themoon

The HFPA & InStyle Introduce Miss Golden Globe on December 9, 2010

W Magazine Golden Globe Awards Party on January 14, 2011

2011 InStyle/Warner Brothers Golden Globes Party on January 16, 2011

"Take Shelter" Premiere at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival on January 24, 2011

Entertainment Weekly's 17th Annual Pre-Screen Actors Guild Awards Party on January 29, 2011

Premiere Of "I Am Number Four" on February 9, 2011

zimbio

Prabal Gurung - Front Row - Fall 2011 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on February 12, 2011

61st Berlin Film Festival - Coriolanus - Photocall and Premiere on February 14, 2011

Coach Hosts An Evening of Cocktails and Shopping To Benefit The Children's Defense Fund on April 20, 2011

Attending the Costume Institute Gala At The Metropolitan Museum Of Art on May 2, 2011

zimbio

Calvin Klein Party - 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 12, 2011

"The Tree Of Life" Photocall - 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 16, 2011

"The Tree Of Life" Premiere - 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 16, 2011

Leaving her hotel in France on May 17, 2011

zimbio

Elle Canada (Sept. 2011)
Ph. Giuliano Bekor

jessica-chastain.com

Her hair is so dreamy.

BAFTA Brits to Watch Gala, July 9