Jessica Simpson

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?!?! That many people buy her clothes and shoes?:blink:

Jessica Simpson: Billion Dollar Fashion Empire!

jessica-simpson-billion-dollar-empire.jpg

Jessica Simpson is on track to build a $1 billion fashion empire. WWD reports all of her shoes, accessories, denim, swimwear, watches, and fragrances have rung up $750 million this year!
“She is the girl next door and has great product that surrounds her,” said Vince Camuto, founder and CEO of Camuto Group, which is the brand’s master licensee. “People like her. People look at her as a style icon.”
Jess will also be launching a contemporary sportswear line in Fall 2011. Said the 30-year-old fashion icon, “This new sportswear line reflects my evolving style, which combines comfort, femininity and flirty fun.”

justjared

Some of her stuff isn't bad - I do like some of the shoes in her line. But being referred to as a "style icon" is arguable. :wink:

she gets the last laugh! being worth 100million is a major achievement, shes a savvy businesswoman! Her shoes and bags are quite popular online

Everything that I have seen of hers so far is either average or ugly, especially the shoes. I can't believe her line is almost worth a billion dollars. I just can't.

Good for her but she is NOT a fashion icon.

^I was just going to say that I don't like the headband at all^_^

I can't believe what a success her completely average lines have had. I just hope she gets a good pre-nup!

Jessica Simpson 2010-12-31 - stroll the streets of Aspen - Celebrity-Paradise.com

She is one gorgeous lady, but unfortunately her fashion choices haven't been the best lately.

Considering where she is (Aspen), I don't think the outfit would be so bad if she had on different pants/leggings.
The ones she is wearing seem more suitable for tweens or even younger.

Why must she wear leggings at all? I think a nice set of harem pants would look great on her. It really helps when you have big hips and thighs but slim calves and ankles like her. I don't know why someone isn't advising her to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyemeritus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->