Jessica Miller

whgz8n.jpg
whh1dh.jpg

whgzn7.jpg
whh1ma.jpg

www.jgkinc.net

They´re from a 2004 issue of Elle, although I´m not sure the rest of that editorial has been posted. Does anyone have it?

Current Japanese magazine "self-service" contains ed of Jessica shooted by Jeremy Scott. he face is beautiful as always but her body is:( :doh: :doh: :cry: , Sorry but I don't want to scan these pics to show other Jessica fan,:(

^^^ oh go ahead s'ngac and post them. or at least tell who is on the cover of the "self-service" magazine.

s'ngac said:
Current Japanese magazine "self-service" contains ed of Jessica shooted by Jeremy Scott. he face is beautiful as always but her body is:( :doh: :doh: :cry: , Sorry but I don't want to scan these pics to show other Jessica fan,:(

oh please please post them, s´ngac! :flower: pretty please..

Jacque Marcel said:
^^^ oh go ahead s'ngac and post them. or at least tell who is on the cover of the "self-service" magazine.

Oh, so I scanned 2 pics,
JessicaM_JeremyScott_SELFSERVICE_S2006_04.jpg

JessicaM_JeremyScott_SELFSERVICE_S2006_02.jpg

Please judge if I have to scan more,:unsure:

I like those pics. We all know now that Jessica Miller is no longer as thin as she used to be in the first ck ads. But her body is still toned and in shape. Curvy but nice. That's my opinion :flower:

Jessica is just so pretty! Her face is perfect I think. Thank you for the scans s'ngac, feel free to post more!! :wink:

Thanks so much for posting the scans s´ngac!! :flower:I like them, very 80´s.. please post more! this magazine, is it a Japanese version of the other Self-Service?

Oh thanks s'ngac. Can you please post the rest? Where did you get this magazine? :flower:

eostre said:
Thanks so much for posting the scans s´ngac!! :flower:I like them, very 80´s.. please post more! this magazine, is it a Japanese version of the other Self-Service?

I see, I will do in near(?) future,
Until that day, please enjoy another her recent(maybe??:innocent: ) work that I scanned from NMcatalog,
JessicaM_May2006_04.jpg

Jacque Marcel said:
Oh thanks s'ngac. Can you please post the rest? Where did you get this magazine? :flower:

Self-service is Japanese magazine. And I am Japanese, that's all.^_^

she reminds me of the models from the 90's..more curvy and better models.

Me too^! She really has that look of the 90's, i love it! :smile:

i really don't mind that she's not as thin as she used to be...
i think her body still looks amazing
thanks for the scans s'ngac

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->