Jessica Miller

Jessica is a glamazon without the big boobs - and the big boobs are what I don't like with the 90s glamazon like Cindy Crawford. I don't know why but I prefer the birkin's breast... so please s'ngac post the rest of the eds as soon as you can.

I'd like to see an older ads by Terry Richardson in Vogue Paris, issue december2002-january 2003 with Gisele on the cover. I think that the title is "Embrasse moi Jessica". I found some pics from this ad but not the entire eds. So if someone has it, please post it :flower:

I´d love to see that too, hadn´t even heard of it. At least I don´t think so, could you post the pics from it you had, Lola? :flower:

I've never seen them before^, thank you so much! :smile:

That´s probably it, it is from a 2003 French Vogue at least, thanks!
I´m a little jealous of Richardson :smile:

Sorry Eostre, I wasn't connected to my computer so i didn't have the pics

Thanks a lot jacque Marcel:flower: :heart:

I was bored, and Jesssica is stunning(!) so thought I'd make some avatars of her :smile: Feel free to use :smile:

Lola Montès said:
Sorry Eostre, I wasn't connected to my computer so i didn't have the pics
No need to apologize :wink: thanks for the avatars Gail :flower: I may just snatch one of them..

edit: just have, thanks for my new gorgeous avatar!!

Last edited by a moderator:
eostre, no problem! :smile: Good choice, it looks lovely! :smile:

Some fairly bad pics of Jess with her boyfriend at an European awards show, from late last year.

daron-jessica02.jpg
daron-jessica03.jpg

soadomized.com

Sure! :flower: Doesn´t she look quite bad though? I love that she dresses according to her own taste and not trends but leather shorts? Good God :P
But I like that about her, she´s quirky and unique as well as a striking beauty.

Well, you'd never get me in leather shorts! :lol: But I feel like she can wear anything because she's just so beautiful! :blush:

Old pic of Jess at Inez opening last year from V Magazine. Sorry about the quality but the pic is small but it's Jess nonetheless. Thanks for the great avators gail:flower:

jessinez0fd.jpg

scanned by me

luna1576 said:
that little tubby guy is her boyfriend?
Yeah, he´s Daron Malakian from System of a Down, and he used to look better..

Thanks for the scan Jacque! I like her dress in that one, it´s cute on her.

Last edited by a moderator:
eostre said:
That´s probably it, it is from a 2003 French Vogue at least, thanks!
I´m a little jealous of Richardson :smile:

were they ever dating?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->