Jessica Miller

eostre said:
It worked now :smile: I´ve read in different places that they dated once and that he dumped her for Carolyn M but who knows? someone in the Carolyn thread said it wasn´t true at all but then again I don´t know where that person got their facts from. They´d make a cute couple though :smile: but I prefer her current boyfriend´s band over Incubus.

oh, I'm the person that said that they never dated^^...
I just don't believe it for tons of reasons:smile:...but who knows?...

Jessica is gorgeous I have to say...:flower:

Do you guys think she'll walk this season? I'll bet she will be at Jeremy Scott but it would be nice to see more of her.
Models who haven't been "hot" as of late have been making it back into mags and such. Malgosia, Amanda Moore, et Lonneke Engel are coming on strong. Wish it was the case of Jessica.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don´t think Jessica will walk for anyone but Jeremy.
I hope Jessica shows up in more ads and editorials oo, but I doubt she´ll be on the runway anytime soon. Although I´d love it if I were wrong about that :smile:

And I have to say, kritooo, that I don´t really believe they dated either, it just seems too odd that no pictures whatsoever of them together can be found anywhere. But like you said, who knows..

I couldn´t agree more, I think she´s the most striking model out there.

Please keep weight discuission and references out of this thread.
If you want to discuiss weight etc, then please do so in the weight thread.

That´s a gorgeous photo.. exciting to see what shows she´ll do, hopefully more than the previous season then ^_^

Yes! She has a show card! I can't wait to see what she'll be doing! <33

Ksanochka Vanmra said:
Stefanie, I love that photo, I have never seen it before ^_^

It´s from an editorial from 10 magazine, the rest of the photos are in this thread somewhere :flower:

i cannot wait to see jess back on the runways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it really disappointed me that she wasn't doing any shows for a while because, in my opinion, she has one of the strongest presences out there. she is by far more commanding than the recent string of girls, it will be exciting (something fashion has missed) to have power on the catwalks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->