I love her but I hate the clothes.:ninja:

71827555tc2.jpg

71827539bo7.jpg

71827621fw7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pella said:
She was at Baby Phat S/S 2007.

I agree, the clothes are pretty bad but I´m so glad to see her on the runway :heart:
thank you for the photos!

Lets just forget this whole Baby Phat business ever happened.

I'm all about repressing the bad memories. That said even with a mouth full of rhinestones the girl is flawless.

other than the heinous grill, tacky clothes and out of control makeup she looks fantastic :P

I just looked through the photos at gettyimages and it seems that Jessica wasn´t in the Jeremy Scott show, I thought she would be..

Pella said:
She was at Baby Phat S/S 2007.
picture3
:woot: :heart: :heart: the best legs on runways!!
someone have this pics in hq?:innocent: ¿Emilia?:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Current issue of Nylon contains ed(article) of Jessica Miller.

I'm so disapointed about how Jessica's career is going on. She's really talented and unique, but we don't see her as much as 2002-2003. I really don't understand why she's not more popular than that. She's colorfull, energic and she has such a beautiful smile!!!

By the way... Jessica's Paul & joe's ad are really really beautiful!!! She could be Jane Birkin's daugther, or Charlotte & Lou's sister:-)

^yeah i totally agree! she is really amazing and deserves the spotlight once again...although shes not in alot of mags or Ads, shes still aroudn which is good in a way (she does chanel makeup all the time it seems)...i have a jessica miller ? though, did she ever do a raymon weil watch advert. i saw one the other day, i know its not new but the girl really looked like her......

According to the article in Nylon, Jessica has now re-located to LA and is hoping to start a band..

Is she sing? That's interesting! I think she loose interest in Fashion World.
She's more attracted to Music than Fashion now. That's cool though because I love music too.

She'll probably do some Rock music!!!

Hey chadash! haven´t seen you in a while, great to see you posting ^_^
Lovely pics of Jess too :heart:

eostre said:
Hey chadash! haven´t seen you in a while, great to see you posting ^_^
Lovely pics of Jess too :heart:
Thank you eostre :flower:

By the way, has anyone seen this one before? :shock:
It's amazing :heart:

voy13scp42jessicamillerwt9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics