• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Jessica Simpson set for Baywatch movie

Ce'nedra

Reaction score
jsimpsnose.jpg

Pop star turned actress Jessica Simpson has reportedly signed up to star in the upcoming big-screen adaptation of the hit 1990s TV show 'Baywatch'.

According to The Sun, Simpson attracted the interest from 'Baywatch' producers after her performance in last year's comedy 'The Dukes Of Hazzard', leading to a unanimous decision to offer her a role in the film.

A source told The Sun: "Jessica really caught the eye in 'The Dukes Of Hazzard' film last summer. She was the unanimous choice for the Baywatch role."

The busty actress is therefore set to don the revealing red swimsuit made famous by stars such as Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra and run, in slow-motion of course, into the crashing waves in her duty as a lifeguard for the film.

The source added: "Jessica has all the assets to make Pammi's part her own."

Producers also hope that veteran actor David Hasselhoff, who played Lt Mitch Buchannon in the TV show, will now join the cast.

Source: http://movienews.virgin.net/Virgin/...viesNewsDetail/0,15384,1133537_movies,00.html

dasiydukepinkbikini.jpg

Well this will certainly give her career some credibility, won't it? :rolleyes: :innocent:

I hope people like Jessica S, Paris H,... will someday be eleminated from the entertainment world. They do nothing except exploiting their body and encourage the world to be completely superficial and stupid!

I wonder why they just don't have Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra do the movie? They are still alive right?

chicsassy7 said:
I wonder why they just don't have Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra do the movie? They are still alive right?

LOL. Yeah, but not by Hollywood's standards. I think they consider you to be dead once you hit 30...:innocent:

cosmogrl5 said:
Well this will certainly give her career some credibility, won't it? :rolleyes: :innocent:
^^LMAO!! :lol: I really couldn't see her playing any other sort of role. That's rather sad come to think of it and not exactly a GOOD thing for her 'acting' career. :huh:

cosmogrl5 said:
lol lol lol.Man and i was hoping emmy rossum would be starring in the movie lol?

Didn't want to start another thread and thought it's related enough to this thread anyway. Jessica Simpson does some "research" for her Baywatch role...

Simpson's Newest Brain Teaser

Singer/actress Jessica Simpson amused Pamela Anderson at a recent party, when she asked the former "Baywatch" star how to run slowly.
The pop hitmaker is well-known for her blunders since she asked estranged husband Nick Lachey if tuna product Chicken of the Sea was actually chicken on their reality show "Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica" in 2003.
Simpson was overheard asking Anderson, "How did you guys run so slowly in the opening scene of 'Baywatch'?"
Anderson went on to explain the concept of filming in slow motion to Simpson.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=6133

I have no words to say ...:shock::blink::doh::yuk::sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bluestar07 said:
Didn't want to start another thread and thought it's related enough to this thread anyway. Jessica Simpson does some "research" for her Baywatch role...

Simpson's Newest Brain Teaser

Singer/actress Jessica Simpson amused Pamela Anderson at a recent party, when she asked the former "Baywatch" star how to run slowly.
The pop hitmaker is well-known for her blunders since she asked estranged husband Nick Lachey if tuna product Chicken of the Sea was actually chicken on their reality show "Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica" in 2003.
Simpson was overheard asking Anderson, "How did you guys run so slowly in the opening scene of 'Baywatch'?"
Anderson went on to explain the concept of filming in slow motion to Simpson.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=6133

I have no words to say ...:shock::blink::doh::yuk::sick:
i heard that aswell :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not that baywatch was known for it's acting anyway, i guess she fits right in with the rest of the bimbos:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->