Jessica Simpson

Emilee

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here
Thank you! :flower:

-------------------------------------------------

celebrity-paradise

Last edited by a moderator:
Jessica Simpson 2011-03-18 - At Hals' restaurant on Abbot Kinney in Venice - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Wow, this Look is so perfect. The color of the jacket fits her Beauty so great.

her face looks amaaaaaazing in the most recent candids with the orange blazer. my gossshhh jess needs to go back to the demure look...its so much more appealing than her "getting rough with one of the guys" attitude she tries to promote every once in a while.

Jessica Simpson readied for an outbound flight from JFK Airport in New York City on Friday (March 25) - Celebrity-gossip.net
2nbwnyx.jpg
2n9hwl2.jpg

15g2g40.jpg
257psvq.jpg

Jessica Simpson Arriving at LAX airport flashing her engagement ring in L.A. 25-03-2011 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Loving the latest look! She looks likes shes becoming more and more comfortable in her skin again!

She looks about eleventy billion times better in the last couple of outfits than she has in a long time. Finally. :heart:

I personally don't like those sunglasses but I so agree with you guys, she is just looking so much better these days - really beautiful and relaxed.

She's looking a bit polished! :heart: Finally!

Still rocking the long jeans, though. I secretly like that look. Ugh, I'm terrible.

She's looking a bit polished! :heart: Finally!

Still rocking the long jeans, though. I secretly like that look. Ugh, I'm terrible.

Ha! That's awesome. The pics really freaked me out as I scrolled down the first time. It was like, "Cute. Cute. Yup, cute. OH MY GOD WHERE ARE HER FEET??"

But I think it's growing on me. It's sort of like she's floating along on the ground instead of walking.

Performing for the Troops - April 13, 2011

celebrity-gossip

shes's an ambitious celebrity especially where her money is concerned wouldnt be suprized if she ran for governor sometime

Jessica Simpson 2011-04-25 - at LAX Airport - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->