Jewel For L'Oreal Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultramarine

chaos reigns
Reaction score
Well... her songs have been featured on Canon -cameras- commercials, razor commercials ...so why not doin' one?
Here are some video caps of her for L'Oreal Feria
Jewel_Loreal2004.jpg

well i've always thought she reminded me of Kate Moss!

i still kinda do.

I've always thought she looked kind of like Renee Zellweger.

I think she's quite pretty, though I can't stand her wee-wittle-baby-boo breathy voice and her self-indulgently sophomoric lyrics. Most people outgrow overwrought poetry, not make a career out of it.

Anyway, she looks great. If I don't have to listen to her, my opinion of her rises considerably.

Originally posted by As You Like It@Jun 8th, 2004 - 6:49 am

I think she's quite pretty, though I can't stand her wee-wittle-baby-boo breathy voice and her self-indulgently sophomoric lyrics. Most people outgrow overwrought poetry, not make a career out of it.
I remember in high school when one of us would get dumped by a boyfriend we'd ask my one friend if we could borrow her Jewel CD. :lol:

She really looks like Renee Zellweger..never liked her :rolleyes:

the most important thing is that she has great hair and skin!

The minute I see her face that 'Intuition' song gets stuck in my head and doesn't leave! Grr! :cry:

She's pretty, but not the kinda face that you would really stop to look at.

Originally posted by banana+Jun 8th, 2004 - 3:21 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (banana @ Jun 8th, 2004 - 3:21 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-As You Like It@Jun 8th, 2004 - 6:49 am

I remember in high school when one of us would get dumped by a boyfriend we'd ask my one friend if we could borrow her Jewel CD. :lol: [/b][/quote]
In that case I suggest for you to listen to one of her "rarities" .. the songs she sung on the coffee house where she was discovered ...
*Memoirs of a housewife
*My own private God's gift to women

she's got an angelic look to her - and I like it

mmm I love Jewel. She can be really unique. Maybe not here... but sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->