L'Oréal Paris Signs Blake Lively

Status
Not open for further replies.

agee

Reaction score
Tue, 29 October 2013 at 6:30 pm
Blake Lively: New Face of L'Oreal Presentation!

Blake Lively is gorgeous in white while attending the presentation announcing her as the new face of L’Oreal Paris Egerie for makeup, coloring and hair care at Shangri-La Hotel on Tuesday (October 29) in Paris, France.

“[L'Oréal spokeswomen] are not just beautiful women, they are women of character,” the 26-year-old actress recently shared to Vogue Paris (via Refinery 29) about the brand.
vo7u6t.jpg

volcvl.jpg

source: justjared.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Which of these things is not like the others: Wonder Bread, refined sugar, mayonnaise, Blake Lively.

Answer: none. They are all the same.

You're kidding right? That second shot alone would put me off of L'Oreal makeup altogether. She's not ugly by any means. It's just that she's just so plain. The girl has game though because I can't think of any other way she could possibly get signed by Chanel, then Gucci, and now L'Oreal. She can talk her way into these things that's for sure because she isn't getting these jobs for her talent, her brains, or even her looks for that matter.

:rofl: @ tangerine.

... That second shot alone would put me off of L'Oreal makeup altogether...
:lol: My thoughts exactly. She does not have the ideal facial features to be a beauty model. Nor does she strike me as "a woman of character". Her hair looks crazily unhealthy most of the time. And I already know I will cringe every time I hear her mumble "Because I'm worth it."

They only just recently signed the stunning Lara Stone. And now Blake? Ugh. Doesn't really make sense to me, they have enough stunning blonde bombshells on their roster already. No need to add someone as bland as Blake?

Perhaps I'm just caught up in the Blake Lively charm (lol) but I see where she would appeal a lot to that youthful, yet middle of the road consumer who is already familiar with her from Gossip Girl and knows her as a favorite of Vogue. White bread, refined sugar and mayo are all intrinsically boring, but they're also the sort of thing you'll find in every kitchen. Blake Lively is an idealized embodiment of the masses and their aesthetic sensibilities and that is her greatest asset as a celebrity and brand ambassador.

Do you really need anything highbrow or lofty to sell drugstore mascara and cheap shampoo?

I don't see her as a face that can sell make up well but she will definitely be selling the hair color and care products like crazy.

Give her wide shots in movement and avoid as much still close ups as possible and we're good to go.

...Blake Lively is an idealized embodiment of the masses and their aesthetic sensibilities and that is her greatest asset as a celebrity and brand ambassador.

I agree that this is why she keeps getting hired. Her sweet smooth pliable blandness is a blank canvas for anyone to project on.

White bread, refined sugar and mayo are all intrinsically boring, but they're also the sort of thing you'll find in every kitchen.

I object, none of these things are found in my kitchen, and I know lots of other people that don't use them. :lol: (I acknowledge I am not L'Oreal's target market :wink: )

I object, none of these things are found in my kitchen, and I know lots of other people that don't use them. :lol: (I acknowledge I am not L'Oreal's target market :wink: )

No sugar?! But how will you make cupcakes! :shock:

Like the creme brulee cupcakes culinary expert Blake Lively specializes in!

14170qw.jpg

She's multi-talented guys.

Image Credit | Daily Mail

No sugar?! But how will you make cupcakes! :shock:

Like the creme brulee cupcakes culinary expert Blake Lively specializes in!

I do admire how pristine her blouse is after all that baking. I always get stuff on my shirt when I'm cooking. :o

I don't always use sugar, but when I do, I prefer raw cane sugar.

jesus, all of you are such haters.
I love Blake and think she's gorgeous-AND an excellent role model for younger girls. She's STUNNING and her hair is hands down one of the best heads in Hollywood. Poke fun of her all you want but clearly she's doing something right.

i love Blake :wub: & she's so stunning, because she seems so "normal" and besides she's married to one of the hottest guys, so she must have done someting right ^_^

i'm happy she got L'Oreal

I love Blake too, so I'm over the moon she's landed a L'Oréal contract. I cannot wait to see her face everywhere. She's such a natural and radiant beauty.

Yikes! Blake looks about 40 years old in the 2nd shot in #1.

Yeah....that second shot....he mouth area is pretty weird looking. Looks like an overdose on testosterone, but it could just be a strange face she makes.

No. Bleah! Yuk! C'mon L'oreal Paris ppl, I thought you had some class. Seriously?

well deserved, she does have some of the best hair in the biz plus she's a fashion star

Last edited by a moderator:
she needs an acting career contracts not ad campaigns.its hopeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->