Jimmy Choo for H&M : Edita and Sasha by Terry Richardson

^ I'm pretty sure that's a proper mainline Jimmy Choo shoe, and not from the H&M range..
the whole collection idea is same jimmy choo but cheap. so items are looking like out of jimmy choo original collection but material and quality are...H & M

No... it's a mainline Jimmy Choo shoe, from a past collection, that someone has put a H&M logo on.

It's not part of the H&M range, it goes with nothing else we've seen.

^first shoe from h&m here in the thread is actually from past jimmy choo collection too

^first shoe from h&m here in the thread is actually from past jimmy choo collection too

Yes, that's based on/is a take on a shoe from the past collection that has be redone for H&M. That one in this photo IS a Jimmy Choo shoe from a past collection and NOT part of the H&M range. That photo has been around since the collection was first announced, floating around the net, someone's mocked it up for a website somewhere along the line.

Anyway, this is probably not the place to be discussing it I shouldn't have thought, the collection itself has its own thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not Euro's, it's £79.99.

It's scanned from UK GQ Style.

so, that's around 80-something Euros. the previous, swedish site said the price would be 1200 Krona. which would be around 120 Euros.

:s

if it's gonna be 120 Euros, i'll SO be getting those shoes from London!

Well the print ad says they're £79.99 on it, so that has to be the correct price if it's gone to print, and yeah you're right, with the current Euro-Pound exchange rate that's about 76-80Euros. So you wont need to be paying 120 Euros! I don't think they'll cost you anything more than 80Euros.

The ad was probably printed without a currency so that it could run in multiple countries without them having to change it.
So it'll be £79.99 and €79.99

HQ
Model: Edita

HQ by me

I wonder who the other girl is.. :shifty: Thanks for the HQ's!

Great to see Sasha in this as well.

she is indeed headless for letting someone that amazing get married. I am in love with this ed. Edita so beautiful and Sasha is art. Love the lesbian tension bwteen the 3. all pictures are extremely beautiful!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->