Jlynn Norvell

teacakes

Reaction score
A new face with Specimen's Stellar division.

stellar-new-polaroids-jlynn.jpg

IMG_2463.jpg
IMG_2466.jpg

Specimen Model Management (ph. Timothy Rosado)

Jlynn+054LR.jpg
Jlynn+058LR.jpg
Jlynn+107LR.jpg

Specimen Model Management (ph. Timothy Rosado)

There isn't any other information besides her name or a height, so if anyone knows any additional stats, they would be appreciated.

She was recently featured on Digital Diamonds.

We are always happy about collaboration partners who are consistently sustaining and spoiling us with updates on their models, new digitals or fresh discoveries. Be it the agency itself, or a test photographer - like in Jlynn's case.

The 5'11 all american girl signed with Specimen (another one of our favourite cooperators - click here for the interview with Sean) just roughly a month ago. We can definitely see why she was picked up by them, totally fitting into the "strong & edgy girl with an obvious grace to her"-category that Specimen's Stellar-Division is about. And Jlynn already proves in her first tests that she certainly knows what modelling is about.
But to come back to the previously mentioned photographer of these shots: Steven Chu, a very talented and NY based artist shared his imposing work with us. And, of course, how could we NOT share it with you aswell:

jlynn_stevenchu8.jpg

Photographed by Steven Chu

WOW. These new snapshots are amazing! Much more convincing than the first ones (at least for me :blush:) Excited to see more.

Saw this girl on FashionGoneRogue and definitely intrigued!

Ph: Anouk

fashiongonerogue

^ The third and last shot are the most impressive to me. I'm still not completely overwhelmed by her yet but getting into her with each new shot we see.

Yeah, the third to last shot is my favorite. These are definitely a step up from the earlier set of photos posted.

I've been lurking around for a long while now, and these shots by Waiter leave me completely dumbstruck! :heart: The last shot is particularly terrific.

specimenmodels.blogspot.com

I like Jlynn very much. But I'm not entirely sure if she meets the current "aesthetic sense". She looks a bit FW08/SS09-ish. Nevertheless, Wilhelmina Models seems to do well for her over there in NY which certainly raises hopes! ^_^

Thanks for Jonathan, Carla!

Wow, I really love her face! I think she could go far. That first black and white shot in post 8 is really amazing.

oh my god, she is so beautiful! and I generally don't like tattoos on women, but the one she has (if it's real) is actually quite tasteful

In NY! @ Vena Cava:

style.it

And btw she's represented by Why Not in Milan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coconotloco
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->