Joanna Krupa

Joanna Krupa @ Red Dress Show for the American Heart Association during Funkshion Fashion Week in Miami Beach, October 2
celebutopia

Joanna Krupa - Stuff Magazine's 75th Issue party - Jan. 13, 2006 - celebutopia.

Held at Mood Nightclub in Hollywood, California.

Joanna is the cover girl for the (very late) January 2009 issue of Ocean Drive Magazine. Here's the official UHQ scans from her 4-page editorial.

Scans courtesy of VampireHorde

:shock:

Joanna is with Avant Models in Poland. She's very pretty but too commercial for me.

I know she models for Frederick's, but I wonder why she's not a Victoria's Secret model. That's the ultimate job for a model, so I'm sure she'd want to be one and she's obviously got what it takes. I don't know much about modeling. Is it b/c she's not famous enough or a high fashion model? I'm wondering if having a big name is just as important as looks.

She is gorgeous... :crush:

I have a question! Is it all real or has she been under the knife (lips?boobs?)
Cause if all that is real I swear she has some good genes :lol:

So sorry if any are reposts :blush:
krupa_layered.jpg
joanna_krupa_20.jpeg

joanna-krupa-wallpapers-62.jpg

wordpress.com
straferight.com

Joanna Krupa 2009-08-01 - celebrates her August 2009 Maxim Cover LAVO nightclub (celebcity).

Joanna Krupa at Katsuya restaurant in Hollywood - October 12, 2009 (tlfan.to).

She is gorgeous... :crush:

I have a question! Is it all real or has she been under the knife (lips?boobs?)
Cause if all that is real I swear she has some good genes :lol:
She definitely has good genes because her sister is also a beautiful model. Her do boobs look fake to me, but most naturally beautiful, thin women who have been genetically blessed aren't naturally well-endowed anyway, hence the popularity of breast implants.

Joanna Krupa at Kelly Osbourne's birthday party at Team Room nightclub - October 26, 2009 (tlfan.to).

Joanna Krupa 2009-11-06 - hosts Friday Night at Jet Nightclub at the Mirage Resort Hotel Las Vegas

celebrity-paradise.

Joanna Krupa 2009-11-10 - leaving Katsu-Ya restaurant in Hollywood

celebrity-paradise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->